Tobi Finds Out

___________

Hey guys! How is your day going? Good? Well it's about to get better cause I have another update! And also, I found this photo tonight, and it is so fucking powerful and I love it so much.

I don't own Naruto *sad face*

Peace

____________

Kaji's POV

"Kaji! No fair!" Naruto yells indignantly, crossing his arms over his chest.

I chuckle slightly, "Don't hate the player Naruto, hate the game." I say, gesturing to the game of Shogi I just beat him in.

I hear a boom come from outside Naruto's hospital room, a man coming into view being held up by a giant frog.

Jiraiya, the toad sage.

He moves to sit on the window sill, facing the sunset.

"Naruto, I came today to tell you something important." Jiraiya says. "I'm officially making you my apprentice. And in three years, I'll train you to become a full fledged ninja."

Naruto starts to silently cheer, doing a happy dance in the hospital bed. It was even funnier than it usually would be, considering Naruto looks like a mummy in his bandages.

"I received reliable information about the Akatsuki from a certain source." Jiraiya says, looking back at Naruto. Naruto widens his eyes at this, and my shoulders slightly sag. "It seems like the next time they'll come after you won't be for another three of four years."

Naruto slightly lowers his head and narrows his blue eyes, "I don't give a crap about that!"

Jiraiya silently questions Naruto, and Naruto looks back up at him with a fire of determination burning is his eyes.

"That's three to four years later. I don't have the time to waste training until then!" He yells at Jiraiya.

Jiraiya furrows his eyebrows, "What do you mean by that?"

Naruto's expression doesn't change, though it seems much more serious and intense. "I have to chase down Sasuke as soon as possible! He might get killed by Orochimaru!" He yells at Jiraiya.

Jiraiya looks at him seriously for a second, before smirking and looking back out the window. "So it looks like you've finally figured out the reason why Orochimaru wants Sasuke." Jiraiya tells Naruto, a far away look in his eyes.

Naruto looks at him in question, "I've been researching Orochimaru's immortality technique." Jiraiya says.

At those words, my ears perk up and I am on red alert, listening to every word that comes out of his mouth. My body goes rigid, and my tense form, thankfully, goes unnoticed by Naruto.

"His technique needs at least three years of space before he can transfer to the next body. And Orochimaru couldn't wait for Sasuke, and has transferred recently. Sasuke will be safe for the next three years." Jiraiya informs Naruto.

Naruto sits up slightly, "You're not lying, are you?!"

"No."

I could sense the relief come from Naruto miles away at the Toad Sages' words, his eyes and his body becoming much more relaxed than before.

Naruto closes his eyes to take a breather, but opens them in surprise when Jiraiya interrupts him with a serious tone.

"Just... Forget about Sasuke." He says to Naruto, the previous atmosphere in the room coming back.

Tense.

Naruto's eyes widen as big as saucers, and Jiraiya looks out the window and crosses his arms over his chest.