The Man With the Creepy Glove

______

Hey guys! So I daydream a lot and I've been trying to pick the ending between a few ideas (one that shall not be disclosed ;) ) and even though the end isn't near, I have it all planned out! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (I don't own Naruto, just my OC's)

The pic above is Ishidate, and that's the glove!

Peace

_______

Kakashi's POV

Kaji was acting strange. The whole team knew it.

She was unusually clumsy, she has started to stutter a lot, and she goes out on her own in the middle on the night. Now, I'm not saying that before we came here Kaji wasn't acting weird, it just seems like something triggered her behavior.

And, of course, I have no idea what.

I'm a jonin. Used to be an ANBU.

Yet I can't figure out what's troubling my own student?

I mean, yeah, she is unusually secretive and extremely strong, and she barely ever opens up. I don't think she's ever even called me Sensei. But I've been like that before, I know what it's like to be like that.

*flashback*

"Can I help you?" She asks me again, looking up at me.

"Yes, actually, you can." I say, "You are pretty suspicious.. Whats your story?" I ask, seeing her glare at me but ignoring it.

"Why don't you go read it in the library.. I'm sure that is something you are fond of doing.. Copy Cat Ninja." She says with a venomous tone, lowering her head.

I come at her, aiming to trap her in a headlock, but she sees through my movements easily.

"I know almost everything about you, Kakashi. Your team, your sensei.. I can read you like an open make-out Paradise." She says mockingly.

Something in me clicks, and I glare at her. I rush towards her, faster than I did before.

"I've read about your speed, never realized how impressive it is! Show me what you can do, Copy Cat Ninja!" She yells at me, a feral look appearing in her eye.

I get even angrier and run towards her, and she butts in. "I read that you were always calm and collected! What happened to that, huh Kakashi?" She asks, smiling sadistically.

Then, suddenly, the look in her eye changes. From one of bloodlust and exhilaration, to realization.

She takes out several kunai and jumps above me, throwing her kunai with such precision she pins me by my clothes to the building.

"It was fun finding out your techniques, Copy Cat ninja .. Now I know what to do during the test, and it's purpose.." She says ominously, doing a hand sign and teleporting out of the area.

I grumble silently to myself and forcefully get up, plucking all the kunai out of the ground. I look towards the Hokage mountain with a thoughtful and angry look on my face.

"Who the hell is she?"

Someone nudges my shoulder, snapping me out of when I first met the strange girl.

I look down and see who it was who nudged me.

Speak of the devil.

Kaji's POV

I nudge Kakashi's shoulder, snapping him out of a daze he's been in for quite a while.

He looks down at me with a strange look in his eye, studying my face. I deadpan at him and look back out at the shore line.

I point my arm through the bushes, silently telling Kakashi to look that way. A boat was waiting for us at the shoreline, and we were prepared to escort the Prince and his son somewhere safe, on a different island. I immediately volunteered to protect them, and to my luck, Kakashi agreed to let me stay with them.

We bolt out of the bushes, Michiru lagging behind due to his weight. Kakashi yells at us to get Hikaru to the boat. We do as he asks and he and Naruto help Michiru get the to boat.

Well, try.

Three people with weird haircuts jump down from a cliff and stare at all of us. No one says anything for a while, but I cut them off just as they are about to say something.

"Just leave, guys and the little girl with them." I say bluntly, my face not wavering.

"I'M 22!" The little girl yells, stomping her foot.

"Yeah, sure." I say, obviously not believing her. "We don't want to hurt you, and this mission is pretty important, so we can't exactly let you get in the way." I tell them, watching the guy in the middle smirk. I feel Kakashi growing tense at my bold and cocky words, and I shrug it off.

"Oh, and what's a little girl like you gonna do about it?" The guy in the middle asks.

"This." I say, activating my Kekkai Genkai, my back to the group so they don't see. I make his legs and arms stop working, and I watch happily as he falls to the floor. I deactivate it right before any of my teammates can see the design in my eyes and watch as the guy that I just took down gets up and smirks at me.

Without saying any words, he lifts his hand up and keeps it there for a moment. I deadpan at him, but then something happens.

An eye opens on the glove, and I freeze.

It's a dark purple glove, with a yellow evil eye in the center. The iris is a dark, murky green color, and it looks right at me.

Black spots cover my vision, and I fall into the sand.

*time skip*

"Was our promise... For nothing?" I hear Naruto ask someone tearfully.

I open my eyes, but start to squint when bright sun light immediately seeps into my vision. My eyes finally get used to the light, and I examine the area.

We're in a small opening in the forest, tree leaves almost covering the whole sky, save for a few spots where sunlight is leaking through.

"Kaji!" Naruto yells, rushing into me.

I make an 'oomph' sound, and proceed to do absolutely nothing as he hugs me. Thankfully, Kakashi intervenes, and tells Naruto to get off of me.

"Oh, welcome back Kaji!" Lee says cheerfully.

"Are you feeling better?" Sakura asks.

I ignore them and look around, noticing that there are people missing.

I scrunch my eyebrows up, "Where's Michiru and Korega?" I ask them, making everyone's face fall.

"Michiru was taken... And Captain Korega... Is dead." A soldier tells me.

My eyes slightly widen.

"Who killed Korega? And who took Michiru?" I ask, knowing there was no way in hell we would be going back to the Leaf anytime soon.

"The man with the creepy glove. Ishidate."