You Again?

_____________

Hey guys! Did you like the last chapter *winks suggestively*? I have anothe update! And look out for even more updates to come (probably a little later)! Enjoy!

I dont own naruto but if I did I would make life size cut outs of Itachi

Peace

______________

Kaji's POV

I hear a girly giggle coming from my right. I groan and move up, making someone hiss.

"Ugh." I say, opening my eyes as I hear a bunch of snaps. I rub the sleep out of my eyes to see Kisame taking pictures of me.

I look behind me and see that I'm sitting on the fabric covering Itachi's you know what. I giggle and get up, stretching my hands over my head.

I remember that Kisame was taking pictures of me, so I run over to him and snatch the pictures out of his hand. "If anyone is going to have pictures of that moment, it's going to be me." I tell Kisame.

I walk over to my backpack and take out an empty scroll. I seal the pictures in the scroll, and carefully place it in the bottom of my bag. I fiddle with the necklace Itachi gave me and smile to myself. But then I remember something and groan.

"Why are you groaning?" Kisame asks me.

"Because I have to go train for the Chunin Exams." I say, kicking a rock near my feet. The rock flies all the way to the river, making a huge splash.

I adjust the straps attaching the backpack to my shoulders and stomp on the ashes of the fire, making sure the embers don't start up again.

"Wait, why would you need to train? You have chakra powerful enough to beat all of them with a shake of you hand." Itachi tells me. Sounding like he was stating the obvious.

"I mean, making Chunin doesn't really concern me, it's more of... a measure of strength." I tell them, choosing my words carefully.

"Then why don't you just fight me kid?" Kisame asks.

I take it into consideration. Fighting a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsman, an S-rank criminal, also part of the Akatsuki... it will be pretty hard. Especially since Kisame is huge. Using my Teishi-tai will be especially difficult and draining, not only because he is huge but because he is part shark. I always found fish a lot harder to train on with my Teishi-tai. And the bigger the enemy, the more chakra it takes to work.

If I was fighting Itachi, it would be much easier with my kekkai-genkai, because he is smaller, and he is a human. But we all know he is extremely powerful, and if he knew how to dodge my Teish-tai he'd win in a heartbeat.

"Sure, we'll do it tomorrow?" I ask, smirking.

He fires back a shark tooth filled smile at me, "You got it kid."

"Awesome. Soooo... What should we do now?" I ask.

A long pause follows that.

"Well, how long do you have left to train?" Itachi asks.

"I have 28 days left, excluding this day." I tell him. Itachi looks over at Kisame and they both look like they are having a silent conversation.

Kisame nods, and I am thoroughly confused.

"Ok kid, how about we bring you to the base of the Akatsuki? That way you'll be able to test your strength against all of us, well, some of us." Kisame asks me.

Would that be a good enough test?

"Are all of you guys Sanin level or higher?" I ask him.

He smirks, "Definitely."