You Suck at Fighting, Un

____________

Hey guys! Well, I just watched the new Pokemon movie, and it was pretty ok. (I'm not a big fan of fairy types, but still) (and isn't that picture adorable?! Its from Naruto the Movie 'Stone of Gellal')

P.S Right now I'm watching the parts where Pein fights Naruto and I'm getting really pissed at him

Well, here's a new chapter!

Peace

____________

Kaji's POV

Today was my day to fight Deidara, better known as the bomber of the Akatsuki. All he does is talk about how 'Art is an explosion!' and then proceeds to blow everything around him up to prove his point.

Not fun, let me tell you.

Plus, he's wrong about art, at least I think so. I think art is... whatever you interpret it to be. It could be an explosion, or it could be eternal, and it all depends on your past. You want to know why Sasori thinks art is eternal?

Because his parents died. His parents were his art. He wants them to be eternal.

So, yeah. That's what I think art is, but there is no sense in talking to Deidara about it. Don't even try.

"And... Begin!" Tobi yells, striking a pose and throwing confetti in the air. I hold in a chuckle, he always manages to ruin the mood.

A smirk forms on my face, and my bandages crinkle slightly. I got a big lecture from Konan about how 'Hitting your enemies with your head isn't a good idea!' and then she proceeded to roughly tie on my bandages. Itachi came into the room after she stomped out and readjusted the bandages, making them a lot more comfortable on my forehead.

"Are you ready to see to see what real art is, un?!" I hear Deidara yell from the other end of the field, which, may I say, looks like a shit storm.

I chuckle lowly, getting into a defensive position, "Hell yeah!"

He jumps up really high and throws kunai at me. I notice the explosive tags flapping in the air right before they hit the ground, and I did a few back flips to get out of the way of the explosion. I did, however I was pushed back into the wall by the aftershock. I grunted quietly, that's gonna hurt tomorrow. I take a deep breath in, and form a few quick hand signs.

"Great Fireball!" I whisper, spitting out a huge fireball right at Deidara. He was in the middle of forming a bomb, and I had to counter before he even threw it at me. He widened his eye, the one that didn't have a scope on it, and immediately threw his unfinished bomb. My fireball and his bomb collided, successfully making a gigantic explosion. The aftershock throws both me and Deidara back, making Deidara smash into the wall. However, I expected this and I used the wall as a spring, using my legs to push me off of it.

I use the smoke as a cover and try to sense where his heartbeat is. Right when I find it, my eyes shoot open and I snatch three kunai out of my pouch. I dart over to where his heartbeat is located and throw my kunai at his lower body. My kunai hit their target, and some of the smoke from the huge explosion clears, only to be replaced by another puff of smoke.

Substitution.

I quickly gather my senses and focus, sensing his heartbeat running towards me. I jump up, my eyes shooting open to see a barrage of shuriken where I once stood.

'So you want to play that game, huh?' I say in my head. A deep chuckle comes out in response, no doubt from Minoru, and I ignore it. I grab a bunch of shuriken and do a one hand sign.

This was one of the few jutsu where I taught myself to do it with one hand, and it was brutal to learn.

The chakra gathers in my mouth and I throw my shuriken where I can sense his heart beating. Immediately after I throw the sharp shuriken, I release a huge ball of fire.

"Blazing Shuriken." I say, watching as the fire covers the shuriken. They disappear in the slightly retreating smoke, and I hear Deidara swear right after.

The smoke finally clears, making me able to see again, and I see my slightly melted shuriken on the ground. Deidara has a few scratches on him, and I see him slightly panting. This was more of a 'let your opponent get tired' technique, as not only did you have to dodge the shuriken, but you had to move away in time so the flames wouldn't scald you. I was extremely proud of this particular technique, as not only did I perfect it, but I made it. Sure, it wasn't as strong as some of my other techniques, but I was still proud.

Deidara glares at me, probably pissed at how he didn't get to show everyone his art.

I see his hands go behind his back, and I get into a defensive position. His hands come back in front of his chest, and in-between each finger there is a small clay ball. I lower my head and spread my feet out a little farther, ready to dodge anything that comes near me. He smirks and chucks all of his clay balls at me, and I throw kunai to block them.

Bad idea.

They explode on contact and some of the blast burns my upper arm. I hiss at the contact but ignore it and jump back, getting out of the way of the rest of the explosions.

I get prepared to do a new jutsu, one that I asked the Third Hokage to teach me. Thankfully, he said yes, and today will be the first time I'll try it out in battle.

"Fire Dragon Bullet!" I yell out proudly. Usually I don't yell out my jutsu names, but I want him to know just how powerful I really am.

An army of fire dragons form in front of me and dash towards Deidara. His eye is slightly widened and he ran back wards, trying to dodge my dragons. Though successful at dodging four out of the five, I concentrate my chakra inside of the fifth dragon and hit Deidara square on. I start to pant heavily, the exhaustion hitting me after concentrating so hard. It was easy to just throw them out there, but to guide them to a small target took an extreme amount of concentration and chakra control to do so.

I look down at the ground and close my eyes, feeling my kekkai genkai activate. I look up with my eyes still closed, focusing my senses and trying to make my breathing even. I open my eyes and look at him, just as he slumps to the ground in a heap of non-working limbs.

I jump high in the air and land on his stomach, making his groan loudly.

Panting heavily, I send a lazy smirk down towards Deidara, "You really suck at fighting, un." I say mockingly, collapsing next to him and releasing my kekkai genkai. I close my eyes and allow myself to sleep.

I deserve it.