Kishimoto Clan

______

Hey ya'll! I just wanted to sound country there xD Well I hope all of you enjoy this chapter, it's a little more information on Kaji's background and how she knows so much about all of these enemies. THIS IS FOR YOU MASASHI KISHIMOTO (literally)

I don't own Naruto, I just own all of my OC's and their plots (I also don't own any of the pictures I have posted)(and thank you Wikipedia for wording out my thoughts and memories on Kakashi's past)

Peace

_______

*flashback*

I finally made it to the library, panting and out of breath. The tourists and natives chased me almost all the way here, I had to sprint all the way here because of them.

I have loved books ever since the murder of my clan.

I used to think that books were for 'eggheads' but then I realized how wonderful they were. They could immerse me in a world where I wouldn't be feeling this dull ache in my heart, even if it was just for an hour or two. I thank the writers for that.

I walk to the back of the library immediately, seeing dust particles float through the air because of the sunlight directly hitting them. I continue on my way, finally reaching my section.

'Ninja Information'

What most ninja don't know, this is one of the most helpful libraries for ninja in the world. Almost all of these books have been published by the Kishimoto clan, in fact, they are still publishing books.

The Kishimoto clan is one of the first known clans of the world, and they have an especially handy Kekkai Genkai for writing. Their Kekkai Genkai is called 'Memori no raitā' which means 'Writer of Memory'. What their Kekkai Genkai enables them to do is to steal chakra, and based on how much chakra they get, they are able to see the memories and future of whom the chakra belongs to. However, to get the whole version of their Kekkai Genkai is very rare, and right now there is only one man who has the whole thing.

Masashi Kishimoto.

It's the most common to only get part of the Kekkai Genkai, being able to steal chakra easily. However, Masashi has the full version of it, which lets him translate the chakra into memories, and sometimes, what the future holds for them.

The Kishimoto clan is extremely skilled, but also very peaceful. Many people don't even know that they have books written about them, because of how skilled their Shinobi are.

The books that Masashi writes are basically autobiographies of many criminals and skilled Shinobi. Just like missions in Konoha, the ninja belonging to the Kishimoto clan are sent to take chakra. Once that is done, they are payed part of the revenue that they get from selling the books. Pretty neat, huh?

And all of his published writings are here, in the dustiest bookshelves in the back of an ugly library.

But I check them out. I've read almost all of them since I was sent here, and it's almost my only source of information. I guess it's kind of good that almost nobody knows about this, if they did, imagine how much easier it'd be to kill.

'Kakashi Hatake - Copy Ninja'

I pick that book out for this week, blowing air out of my mouth and watching as the dust dribbles down the sides of the book. I narrow my eyes slightly as I wipe the dust off with my hands, watching it all fly to the floor. I walk back to the front, seeing the old lady at the front desk.