Chapter 1

Rihanna POV

Hi guys. It's Rihanna here. What the fuck is up. Sorry! I'm just so excited. My new album just dropped, it called LOUD.

GO GET IT. Like right now. I'm supposed to be meeting with the one and only MS.NICKI MINAJ. we are doing a song together called FLY.

I can't wait to meet her. Anyway right now I'm in the studio waiting on her and playing on my iPhone5c.

"BARBIE'S HERE."Nicki yelled coming in the room. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyeballs.

She had on some high waisted pink shorts a pink bra. I know that because she is wearing a see through tee shirt. And she had on six inch pink nude heels. She twirled around and that big ass was bouncing.

Nicki's hair stopped at the very bottom of her butt. It was blonde with black roots. Damn, she is flawless.

Let me stop before she notices i like her or something tho. I hugged her and she greeted every one.

Her voice is so... What's the word... ANGELIC! We both went into the booth and Dj stream played the instrumental.

Then we got started. When we were done we listened and it came out great. Just like i imagined.

We did some more songs and then just chilled. "Rihanna I gotta go."she stood up and put her jacket on.

I stood up to. "Before you leave. And I know this is none of my biz. But maybe could I have your, ummm number."i asked hoping to hear a yes.

"Sure. It's 225-847-363. Call me anytime."she says as I lock my phone again. She smiled and then kissed my cheek.

I smiled and we hugged. Then she left and I got into my BMW. I know y'all like why BMW, well I don't like to spend money on my self so I just stuck with BMW.

I pull up to my house and I see Chris brown(my boyfriend) is there. I smile and get out. Then I go inside thinking 'he is so sweet' but that changed when he gave me a death glare.

I smile and kiss him. He wipes it off and pushed me to the couch. I try and get up but it don't work because he sits on me.

He punches, slaps, socks me all over my face. He gets up and kicked my head. Then he leaves.

I know someone who knows my address. I unlock my phone with one hand, hold my head with the other and call any number I could find

Because my eyes were filled with tears. Somebody picked up.

Nicki; hello hey rihanna

Me;........................... Help*whisper*

Then the phone went dead.

Nicki POV

I rushed out my house into the nearest car in my garage and get in. Speeding through traffic I get to Rihanna's house as fast as I could.

I open the door and go in. Rihanna is laid out on the floor. Her face looks all beat up. No time to cry.

I pick her up and we run to the car and I lay her out on the backseat. Then I get in the front and speed to the hospital.

I get back out, get Rihanna and walk steadily into the hospital. "I need a doctor and fast." I say running up to the counter with Rihanna still in my arms.

"A doctor or nurse will be here shortly."

"No fuck that, a DOCTOR GONE BE HERE TA DAY,"I yell at the top of my lungs as my voice thickens.

"Ma'am calm down."she says as some one comes and puts Rihanna on a gaudily. They wheel her away as I follow.

You may be wondering why I care so much.

Well I like Rihanna. More than friendship. More than sisters.More than anything i guess that's what you could say.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Should I continue?

Comment

Vote

Share

Libraries