Chapter 5

Nicki POV

I got up out the bed and checked the time. 11:38. I got a early morning session at the studio.

After I do my hygienes I got dressed in a tee shirt, some skinny jeans, and flip flops. Then I put my head in a messy bun.

I kiss Rih and leave her a note. Then I get in my car and go. Not much traffic so I got there quickly.

I recorded: high school. It took a long time but we got it done. So I pick up something to eat for me and Rihanna.

So I get home and go to my room to find Rihanna on the floor, with a beat up face and she was crying.

I dropped the food and ran to her aide. "How did dis happen."I asked holding her in my arms.

She just cried. Who ever hurts my baby again

, I'm going to kill it. I don't care who it is.

I stand up, pick her up, and carry her to the bathroom. There I clean her up and fix her make up. She looks beautiful without it, unless her face is beat up.

Chris POV

I did it bitch. I'm going to continue to beat Rihanna wether you like it or not, Nicki. She can't tell anyone cause I will kill Nicki and Rihanna myself.

Who did y'all think it was? You stupid bitches. Lol bye bitch, oh yeah IM GAY.

NICKI POV

I' ma find out. Lemme find out Chris did dis shit ta my baby. ___________________

I kno short as hell. Just an update fa da morn cuz I woke up early witch ain't normal fa meh.

Comment comment comment

Vote vote vote

Share share share

Libraries people!

Ima update wen I get home, though it gone be long so be ready.