Chapter 2

Nicki POV

Right now I'm crying my eyes out. I dry my tears, stand up, and look over at Rihanna. Her beautiful skin. I just want to love her, treat her like a queen. She gone be my everything, wait scratch that. SHE IS MY EVERYTHING!

Get a taste of that pussy! So pretty. What If she doesn't feel the same way. I played in her pretty red hair.

Then I stop and look at her. "Rihanna, I know you may never hear this but. I love you. I always did. Your soft skin. That long pretty hair. You million dollar smile. I could treat you like a queen. We could start a family. I'll be the one to treat you right. I'll never ever in my life ever hurt you. Ever. Just tell me you feel the same way. Please tell me you feel the same way."I say smiling.

"I do, feel the same way, I love you too. We could start a family.." Rihanna leaned up and kissed my lips.

I swear it felt like Heaven.

The doctor came in. She told us we could leave. I gave Rihanna my jacket and some pant covers. Then she slipped on her flip flops and we went to her house.

We noticed Chris was here. She quickly hid on the backseat floor of my hummer, just as Chris knocked on my window.

I rolled it down. "Hey Chris."I say nervously smiling. "Hey Nic."he responded.

"Can you drive me down the street, to August house."

"Nigga no. You can walk. I gots places to get to."

"Come on Nic. Ion feel like walking."

I looked behind the seat and Rihanna was reaching for my phone. I did the passcode and gave it to her.

"So you gone take me or what?"

"Nigga get in damnit."

I unlocked the doors and he got in the passenger seat. "You talked to Rihanna."he asked. "Yeah, we just did the song."I answer.

"Can you tell her something for me."

"Yeah sure."

"That I don't wan' her sorry ass no mo."

"So your breaking up with her."

"Yeah, that's what I said."

"Why do you want me to tell her."

Rihanna started crying silently but I could still hear her. I hummed so he couldn't hear her.

"Because your her best friend, so I figure you could do it."

"Ya know. I thought you was a real man. But clearly you aint, since you ain't got da balls to do it. It takes a real man to tell a girl to her face. YA know what, your here. Now get da hell out my face."

He looked at me, smirked and then got out. I was beyond pissed. August came outside and jogged to da car.

"Hey Nic was wrong wit chris."

"Da nigga wanted me to tell Rihanna dat he was breaking up wit ha, do I told him dat he gotta be a real man and tell ha to ha face."

August shook his head, and we talked some more then I left. "Baby, there gone. You can get in the front now."I say moving into the turning lane of theroad.

She didn't reply, all I heard was loud sniffles. I get out, and help her into the front. I kiss her cheek and peck her lips, but she just kept crying.

I sighed, pumped the gas, paid, cleaned my hands and then got back in. She was still crying.

I reached over, and she sat in me in the driver seat. I held her and then got back in driving position.

It's not safe to drive with someone in your lap, unless your teaching them, but I didn't care.

Chris hurt her real bad, but it's over now and I will help her get through this.