Chapter 4

Rihanna POV

I wake up to the smell of grits, oatmeal, biscuits and bacon. Nicki has been treating me like I'm a queen.

I get up, brush my teeth and then go to the kitchen. She is setting the table. I peck her cheek and we then kiss.

Then we sit down and eat. "So did you sleep good."I asked. "Yeah, because I was next to you."she replied smiling.

I looked down, blushed and then looked back up. Nicki then mimicked me. I pouted, I don't like when people make fun of me.

"Aww I'm sorry baby. I didn't know it would upset you."she said getting up, coming to my side and rubbing my back.

"It's all good,"I smile. She leans down, we kiss again, then she goes back to her seat and we finish eating.

After I'm done eating, I put the plate in da sink. Nicki comes and grabs my butt. Something that gets me horny real quick.

She turned me around and sit me on the table, so she was between my legs. We stare at each other and then she sucks on my neck.

We unbutton each other's clothes.

She lays me out on the counter, she kisses her way down to my breasts. And sucks them both, then she kisses my stomach leaving a trail to my Clit.

I moan through out the session. She sucks and licks my clit. Then she stops goes to the fridge,gets whip cream comes back.

Nicki pours it in a trail from my chest to my clit. She licks and sucks it off and gets a strap-on and starts of slow. Then picks up the speed.

"IM FINNA CUM,"I yelled. "Come for meeee."she said going faster like no tomorrow.

I came and she took the strap on of, she licked all my juices and I did thee act same thing to her that she did to me!

Morning sex!

___________

I kno short riht. Ima make it longer in da next chapter.