Chapter 8

No ones POV
"What the hell, nicki."Rihanna yelled. Nicki and Jah'Mari woke up from there sleeping. "You weren't here, so i needed company I didn't want to call you. So Mari and me were just going to be here for a while."Nicki explains.
"No that slut is not going-."Rihanna was interrupted. "Excuse me."Jah'Mari says standing up. They started fighting and Nicki got Jah'Mari off of her and to the car.
Nicki stayed by they house, but they had to be careful cause August was there. Let's go to Jah'Mari and see how she feels about this.
Jah'Mari POV
I really like Nicki. But I'm with August. I'm not a slut. That bitch named Rihanna needs to shut her trap. She lucky Nic pulled me off.
August and his boys are going to the club, tonight so I have plenty of time to show what Nic means to me. "We leaving."August kissed me and then they left.
Rihanna POV
Nicki better get her ass back over here. She better not be cheating. Then I got a text message from Nicki.
Nicki POV
I don't know how to feel about this. I got on my phone and get in insta.
Jah'Mari took my phone and sat it on the table. "What are you doing. I've liked you since high school, but I'm not ready, for another relationship."I say as her soft hands travel all over my body.
"Oh, I can change that."She mumbled. "Yeah, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow."I got up. She nodded and we hug then I leave. I go home and hear moaning.
I go towards the moaning. Some girl is on top of Rihanna in the hallway. They naked and the girl is sucking on her nipples.
"If y'all don't get out my house with that shit."I say as they get up. I go to my kitchen and wait on them to leave.
Three hours later
Rihanna and that girl just now leaving. I slammed the door on them. Haha bitches. I took a bath, while thinking of Jah'Mari.
All my feelings for Rihanna just had been taken away. I get out, dry off and put on a bra and underwear.
Then I get in bed and watch tv. I was about to doze of to sleep, but get a text from Mari. I really don't want to be bothered right now.
Texting conversation:
Mari:hey, I seen yo Twitter feed and stuff, Rihanna is stupid for dat, especially since she did dit in yo house
Me:yeah, I know I kicked her out tho. I'm fine
Mari:do u need a friend
Me:yeah I guess
Mari:I'll be there in a few
Me:kk
Texting conversation over.
I started to drift off back to sleep. I thought Mari was just going to forget. I heard a door open. How does she know where my spear key was?
"I'm in here."I yelled. She came in and a smiled found a way to her face. I brightened up my day, or should I say night.
Well anyway. I don't know why she is undressing, we are just going to sleep, and watch tv.
__________________
I know it's a crappy chapter, and it was boring.the next chapter will be longer than this.
Comment comment
Vote vote
Share share
Libraries people!