01

(A/N) _ I'm going to try my best to limit the number of notes that I write, but I will try my best to give you warner when there are sex scenes or very heavy make-out sessions, and this is one of the chapters which contains the former

Pushed in the hollow wall of a wardrobe, Diana Clark and Nolan Dunn were pressed against one another so tightly, compressed that a sheet of paper could not fit between them. He had his hand on her ass, grabbing it may be too tight. They were both holding their breaths; however, no matter how quiet they were, the two believed they might as well be screaming from the treetops.

Currently, his parents are roaming around the bedroom. The wardrobe doors were thick enough to muffle the conversation. Still, Diana and Nolan were terrified of those doors opening as they would be caught red-handed if that happened. They knew that they should not be in this particular room, but the lust of young people often swayed judgment.

It wasn't that Nolan's parents weren't aware that their eighteen-year-old was having sex. They just believed that if you didn't talk about it, then it didn't matter. As long as he didn't bring home a girl pregnant or hurt someone beyond repair, they were prepared to look in the other direction. They didn't want to see their golden boy having sex. Let's say Diana had been caught one too many times. So much so that his parents would pretend she didn't exist and talk about her while she stood there, often demeaningly. Diana didn't care, she cared very little about two people who had a failing marriage, and we're clinging to it for life. Over her years of casual sex, she was used to the concerned parents believing a witch was tainting their little boys. She had been called a siren by many of them, and she had been called plenty of not-so-lovely things.

A few moments passed, and Nolan gently and quietly pushed open the doors looking through a tiny and minuscule gap to see an empty and still room. He goes to the bedroom window and observes his parents driving off to their weekly date night. They had been doing something for the last three years upon Nolan's mother learning that her husband had been a little unfaithful towards her. Something which she learnt from Diana after she walked in. This was as Diana was on her hand and knees in their living room with her mouth around a specific body part.