17

Flashback - One Year Ago

The sheets covered the two of them. He was holding them like a butterfly in a cocoon, and they were pressed together, so not even a piece of paper could fit between them. Their arms were wrapped around one another. Their lips brushed together as they began to crave one another hungrily. They were kissing, which would be magic because this was the story of Diana and Joseph before they fell apart.  It was not long till the boy removed her bra and pants, throwing them into the large open room as she climbed upon him. Her breasts had a horrible tan line across the top of where the bra would lay, but it didn't matter because his lips had already taken them in his mouth. Sucking and biting each, Diana Clark couldn't help but smile at his touch. This was her idea of heaven. 

He rolls her over as her hand moves into his boxers, grabbing the more than average-sized dick in her hands. She moves her hands up and down the shaft, his lips moving to her neck. Her legs wrapped around him, pulling his body closer to her; she wanted him; she wanted him more than ever, and she would shout in annoyance if she did not have him soon. He was not about to let her have her way with him. Instead, he wanted to hear her beg for him. It might have been his ego talking, but he loved it when she was begging for him to make her his.

His tongue ran across her jawline. She wrapped her arms tightly around him, breathing deeply into his ear. His fingers brushed across her skin, crossing every part of her body he could touch. She lets out a small gasp as he finds his goal. She would dig her nails slightly into his skin to demonstrate that rush of pleasure that she was currently feeling at this moment in time. 

He was always so gentle, careful not to let his fingernail dig into her. He let her lips crush upon hers as he used two fingers to create circular motions on her clitoris. This would cause a moan to build up within her, something which she would do her best not to be too loud or to sound too pleading; she did not want him to think he had complete control over her. 

Their lips moved slowly in time with the gradual speed he was building up. She wraps one leg relatively high up his back, making it more comfortable for them to move into the acts they both desired to take.