04

While the sun rose over New York City, Diana was wrapped up in the white bedsheets that belonged to Nicholas

While the sun rose over New York City, Diana was wrapped up in the white bedsheets that belonged to Nicholas. As Diana slept, he had just been out jogging and monitored by several cameras. He knew his pictures would be all over the internet within an hour. Nicolas had concluded it wouldn't do him any good to hide. He did not have time for that bullshit, which would only make him look weak.

In the shower, Nicolas washed off the sweat that coated every inch of his body. As he washed his body, he poured a considerable dollop of soap on his head. He let it soak in for a few moments, soaking his hair and cleaning it. He, however, allowed the boiling water to cover every part of him for much longer than was necessary. In a normal situation, he would have blasted music into the bathroom. Still, he was not about to wake up a sleeping Diana lying under his bedsheets.

Putting on only his boxers, he walks back into the main bedroom and climbs into bed next to Diana. She stirs a few times and moans in anger after seeing the clock on the wall, rolls back over, and attempts to get back to sleep. The time was six in the morning, and she had slept for only three hours; she couldn't understand how Nicholas could be proactive on such short amounts of sleep. He must be that way. As she groaned, she tried to bury herself against his bare skin to prevent him from moving too much.

Now that Nicholas had woken Diana up, he couldn't help but go to her and get his way with her. He kissed her on the neck and wrapped his arms around her waist. She gently pushed him away but instead turned around to face him. Her lashes brushed against his, showing how close they were. Their breath touched each other's faces. Diana's still had an alcohol stench while Nicholas was all minty fresh. She was a tad mad, but not enough to leave. Even more, she was not a morning person and hated them when she only got a few hours. Yet here was an incredibly hot guy right before she would make her wishes for more sleep.

"Can I sleep? I am so incredibly exhausted." She says, batting her eyelashes at the same time. Nicholas smirks at her comment and pulls her closer, gently brushing his lips to hers. She softly and carefully responds but pulls away rather abruptly, letting out a small, flirtatious giggle. She kisses him again. She was naked, which put Nicholas in a much better position to be turned on than she. Nicolas knew from the night before that his girl had some moves. He would happily let her take complete control of the situation and do whatever she pleased. He felt safe with her taking the wheel and driving in whichever direction she wanted to take.