Letter:1

I was deep in thought when I walked the stairs and reached my apartment. I opened the door and let myself in. As I stepped inside something seemed different. I could feel it deep in my bones.

Something was wrong.

At first, everything seemed normal...all the furniture was in place and the lights were off just like I had left them in the morning but something seemed off. The feeling was so strong that I swear I jumped on the voice of a dog barking in the distance. I thought I was just imagining stuff but that's when I heard a light voice coming from my bedroom. It was rhythmic and came in like a melody.
Something like.....

A song.

Yes, it was a song. But I didn't remember putting it on . Neither could I figure the words out.
I could feel something was amiss. As I walked a little closer to the room the wordings became clear.

"Everyday I see you fall apart
And every night I see you in the dark
Cause you never know who you are
So baby come with me and see the light
cause every step we take is gonna be alright"

I knew that voice. And then it clicked. I froze. I couldn't feel myself.
I knew the song , I knew it way too well.
I could sense my own fear in the air. It was like the room around me had started to shrink suddenly. I felt suffocated. I wanted to run as fast as I could but my feet just didn't move. My heart pounding harder. This song breaks me emotionally every time I hear it. But no one knew about it. Yet someone did know. I had no intention of entering the room but it seemed like my feet had formed a mind of their own they started moving in the direction of the song.
Suddenly the thought of somebody armed being in my room dawned. I looked around to find anything that I could use as a weapon. I picked up a vase to hit anyone in. As I entered the room. I saw my recorder playing the song. And there lay a note on my bed. That was it. Nothing else seemed to be different from how I had left it in the morning. It all seemed untouched but that made me panic more. Somebody had come into my room as easily as I could. Like it was their own place.
I walked to the bed still shaking from fear and bent down and opened the note. It was written in very pretty handwriting. It read

"Dear Haley,

Hello, love! How are you? Well if you are fine you won't be able to live "fine" for long trust me babes!
I am going to take everything from you, love. You will lose everything you have...... literally. Anyways in the next seven days, seven of your loved ones will be hurt but on the seventh day, all of them will die with you. All because of your freaking existence . Save them if you can. Wait, you just can't.
Anyways give it a try, Hun.
Love you.
Yours faithfully,"

I couldn't feel my own legs. It was like I was hit by a huge wave. I was drowning. I was sinking. The feeling of suffocation was increasing. It felt like I would pass out. Who was this? Why did they want me and my loved ones dead? What should I do? Is this some kind of prank? Should I go to the police? What did I do to anyone? How did the person come inside the apartment?
All these thoughts came in all at once. I couldn't breathe. Just by imagining the person in my bedroom I was scared to death. Should I call Carolyn and tell her?
Yes, that made sense.
I quickly searched for my phone. There it lay on the side table. When I switched it on I saw a note saved with a reminder. It said

"Do not call the police if you love your mom xoxo."

I went cold. Whoever it was had already got to my mom. What if he did something to her? I called Carolyn. It was the only reasonable thing I could think of. She picked up the phone within three rings.
" Hello! Carolyn, I need you to come over to my place as soon as possible. Please!" I said crying. I had promised myself in the past to never cry. I had trained myself for too long. But yet the tears had escaped without me even noticing them.
" Haley, what happened are you alright? HALEY! ANSWER ME WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
Okay okay, I will be there in no time."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys and gals!!

How was it?? Let me know in the comments. Please do vote and comment cause that would motivate me to right.

Please just let me know what you think, alright?!