Tuesday (part:2)

WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO BE A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE.....BOOM.

All of a sudden I heard a scream.

I got up and started walking out. The only thing I could think of was Carolyn. I started running as I moved away from the ceremony. My heart beating faster than ever. My feet felt like they were on flight and my breathing started coming in short breaths. The air around me started to feel suffocating.

I need to make sure she was okay. I needed her to be okay!

As I ran to the front I saw, Carolyn being pushed in a van by two of the men who had followed her out. They were pulling her by her hair while she was struggling in their hold. Her face only illuminated by the lights of a far away street lamp. Her eyes were pleading for help. She tried screaming again but it was cut off as one of the two men placed his hand on her mouth.

I started running in their direction with all my might.

I need to save her.

  I was only 10 feet away from Carolyn when the other two men who had followed her came out of nowhere and pulled me to the other side. I was captured in their strong holds. They pushed me into a wall.

By then the other men had already put the struggling Carolyn inside the van and started to drive away.

I had lost.

Again.

I tried fighting the men away. I kept kicking and punching them. But they wouldn't just let it go so I bit their arms and started to run away. I heard them whimper in pain and curse under their breath.

The darkness of the moonless night was making it harder for me to see my ways. I wanted to disappear in the darkness of the night but I kept running.

I did not notice in which direction I had been running until I realised I had ended up in one of the isolated alleys.

So intelligent of me.

I turned around to see both the men covering up the distance very quickly. They had a smirk plastered on their face. As I started moving away from them I realised I had come to a dead end. I looked in their direction and started remembering all my defence classes.

I, no longer felt like throwing up, but with every step they took in my direction I felt my heart to start beating faster. They were just 15 steps away from me when they
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Turned around and started walking away from me.

It was so strange.

As I saw them take a turn out of the alley ,I was relieved. I slid to the ground. I could no longer stand on my own feet. All my thoughts started to go wild. I could fell my anxiety. I wanted to run away from here, away from everything but I feet had given up already.

That's when I realised that I was having a panic attack. I closed my eyes and started shaking furiously. I wanted it to stop. It was my first panic attack in a whole year.

Just as I was about to lose it I heard a voice, it said, "Miss? Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes slowly to see a pair of vibrant green eyes staring at me.

The eyes looked like HIS.

I was sure that I was imagining him again. I couldn't make out the person's face because of all the darkness. As I tried to strain harder to look at him I started to feel  my eyes shutting on their own accord. I tried staying awake but soon I was consumed in the darkness.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys and gals!

Firstly, Thank you to every single amazing person who read the book and stuck to it. I am so glad that I have reached 250 reads on my book so far.

I know a lot of people probably get those many views on every chapter but really these 250 reads mean life to me.

Anyways,
What do you think about the chapter?

Who is this mystery man?

What happened to Carolyn?

Stay tuned for more chapters.

Please do VOTE AND COMMENT.

Love,
AP

P.S. The photo on top was taken by me.