Flashback:2

I turned to find William walking in my direction.

My heart skipped a beat. He was the guy I had secretly had a crush on for about one year now.

He had these beautiful blue eyes with a sparkle in them. One could stare in them for hours and never get exhausted. He had perfect black hair with them falling across his eyes. They were always a little messed up. He had the physique of a Greek god, his abs were drooled-worthy and he had a very sharp jawline.

Above all that he was smart.

Yeah right , handsome and smart.

JACKPOT.

I was drawn back to reality when I realised I had been staring at him for way too long.

He was now closer. That's when I realised he seemed drunk. Not like a little pre-party drunk but a complete wasted kind of drunk.

As he came nearer, he said
"Bitch! You are the reason that Carolyn is with that bastard I used to call my best friend." I could hear anger and hate in his voice.

Not that I had never talked with him before. It was just that we always were too formal. I was shocked, to say the least.

Williams and Carolyn used to date but after that, she had dumped him to date his best friend Justin.

So where did I come in the whole scene?

" Yeah, right and how the hell on earth am I responsible?"
I screamed his altitude had already made me furious.
He was a little taken aback by my fury.

" Well why don't you ask the hoe?" he said pointing in Carolyn's direction who was now seated on Justin's lap. Hate wrapping every single word. His eyes were full of anger, hate and.......hurt.

"Just shut up!" I couldn't hear him say anything about her.
" Oh looks like somebody is protective for the hoe," He said with a short humourless laugh. His eyes shooting daggers at Carolyn. If looks could kill.

Even in the current scenario, he looked hot.

Woah I need to start to control my hormones.

"Well if you wouldn't have shown up in the first place I wouldn't have become all that attracted to you and then that night it wouldn't have gone all amiss..."He continued he was on the verge of tears. He started blinking furiously to stop tears from spilling out. Alcohol had already gotten the better of him.

Wait did my crush just say he was attracted to me. He used to like me!. Yay! I wanted to do a happy dance but I controlled it.
I tried keeping my composure. I wanted to argue with him about it being none of my fault that he was attracted to me but I know better than arguing with a drunk person.

"Well, what happened that night?" I inquired. I had tried asking the same question to Carolyn but she had always brushed it off.

I pulled him aside so that no-one could hear him.
" That night she decided to stay over and when she tried waking me up I said, "Haley darling come back in my arms." Yeah what an ass I am and now I have no one."

No one

He started sobbing. Tears started to flow down his handsome face. Every word seemed to pain him. I wanted to tell him that he had me but something stopped me.
Like I couldn't say it cause I was betraying Carolyn.

I went closer to him and wiped his tears. I tried comforting him. But he just kept crying. I then held him close and gave him a warm hug.

He whispered in the crook of my neck, "You are so pretty! I want to marry you."