Tuesday (part:1)

Well,Friday night had been a long one but somehow after that it was all a blank.

AGAIN

So I walked out of the shower and decided on wearing a full sleeve black top and blue jeans. I tied my blonde hair up in a high ponytail. And messaged Carolyn asking her to meet me at the bar.

As I saw Carolyn pull up in front of the Bar I walked over to her car and leaned towards her through the window. She looked nervous.
Maybe because of what had happened on Friday.

"Hey Carrie, how about we go and talk to Justin and see if he knows anything worth telling us?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" she mumbled.

As we made our way inside the bar, I couldn't help but notice how it looked very different from Friday night. It looked like it all had a humane touch. Like the light bathing the walls had a life away from the darkness of the night.

We were greeted by a very pleasant looking woman. She seemed to be in her mid-thirties. She had features resembling Justin so I just guessed it was Justin's mother.

" We are closed at this time, ladies. Please tell me if I can help you with anything else?." She said in a very cheerful voice.

" Actually we are here to meet Justin." I replied with warmth in my voice.

" Justin, we have some visitors to see you" she yelled. And I heard Justin shout back, I am coming

" Hello I am Lily , Justin's mother. And you will be?" she asked.

"Hello, Mrs .Parker I am Haley and this is Carolyn we are both from Justin's college." I replied.

As she was about to say something Justin entered the room. And his mom said she will be back in a while and left. Justin looked at us as if trying to figure out why we had shown up. He looked as handsome as usual in his casual track pants and avengers t-shirt.

"Hey Justin. Can we talk?" I said realising the tension between him and Carolyn.
" Yeah sure." he said. He sounded very tired.
" Well, you remember we were here on Friday night so do you have anything worth telling us other than the..."

He stopped me mid-sentence and started talking in a whisper,"Look, i was planning on calling you today anyways. Saturday evening William had called me saying he needed to talk to you and he had tried to connect to you but you were nowhere to be seen. He said it was important and that you should meet him on Sunday morning or Saturday night. I have no idea what he wanted to say but he did sound serious and then he..." his words faded.
I put a consoling hand on his shoulder and his body relaxed.

"You said you were going to call me today, Why so?" i inquired.

"Well, do you know what happened ? I thought he might have told you something about his murder as he was so serious on meeting you that very night." He said looking curiously at me.

"Actually,I never did meet him that night or the following morning so I am as clueless as you are." I said.

All this while Carolyn had stayed silent. She looked so much in pain. After all she had been in love with William just sometime ago.

" I think we should leave now." I said.
Justin nodded.

Just then Carolyn turned and looked at him with pleading eyes and said " I am sorry!" With those words she started walking out of the bar to the car.

I heard Justin mumble, " It's alright..... I still love you."

I looked towards him and gave him an understanding smile. And walked behind Carolyn to join her in the car.