Prologue

Author's Note: Normally I would complete a story first which based on everything I have read so far is the way to go before publishing. I am still pretty new as a Wattpad author. I don't have a real writing focus yet though I like writing supernatural the most but have some science fiction in the works. Writing LGBTQ+ stories has been an experiment for me. I thought I would post what I have so far as I continue to come up with ideas of how to continue the story.

If you enjoy the story please consider giving it a like and all comments are welcome. Thanks.

Update: The story is completed. Over 100 reads. Wow! Thank you! 👍😊

3/3/20: 300 reads! Incredible! Thanks to everyone who's really read and liked the story.

I sat on the beach watching the early morning waves roll in trying to take in the whirlwind of the last year. I had come to like the mornings where there wasn't many people except for a few owners taking their dogs out for a walk. The sun was rising slowly from the edge of the ocean spreading out it's golden rays.  It gave me time to be alone with my thoughts without any major distractions.

In much the same way when Alice fell down the rabbit hole and went to Wonderland, I too went through a kind of journey and came back like she did. Same but changed. It was a period of self discovery. I now have the bravery to talk about it. This is my story....