the character

1.gizor delso

age:50

species:geonosian

gender:male

detail:since the mustafar incident  at 17bby  he survived all those incident by fighting off the 501st by using his own private droid army that he reactivated and he was the engineer of the droid shutdown command.

2.sam gus

age:42

species:neimoidian

gender:male

detail:he was part of the member of the separatist alliance since 2aby  and agreed to join the council member to revive the confederacy

3.jack Hargreave

age:500

species:grey alien

gender:male

detail:known for the most oldest member since the clone wars and the mastermind of the revival of the separatist alliance since the galactic civil war and the palpatine of the separatist alliance and he is not manipulative he was a good and wise business man that have a lot of business in his home planet.

4.kal teska

age:43

species:skakoan

gender:male

detail:the new wat tambor who was now in charge of the techno union and allowing the planet skako to rejoin back to the separatist alliance also help the separatist in their technology with elon himself.

5.elon

age:78

species:grey alien

gender:male

detail:he was the person who founded a lot of company like starshipX,deep mind droid, hyperspeed , sloop (speeder manufacturing company)and the useless company and he got all of this talent from his ancestor and family. and he is the elon musk of this saga.

6.rianna delso

age:24

species:geonosian

gender:female

detail:since gizor delso ask for a clone of a female geonosian using his own dna to make his own personal daughter and the project was made to allow geonosian to breed outside of geonosis since the genocide of the geonosian were discovered the separatist made this project to preserve geonosian species and let them reproduce freely outside geonosis. because the queen were the one who reproduce so the separatist decided to modify future geonosian with  increased lifespan of 89 and female geonosian that able to reproduce with the male with two types of the female are worker and drone.the project is a success after all. she was the commander of the separatist fleet and an engineer.

7.alita fein

age:45

species:gossam

gender:female

detail:since the separatist are looking for a gossam representative they had agreed that she will lead the separatist again and allowed the separatist alliance to help their home planet more promising than the empire.

8.nixon

species:muun

age:unknown

gender:male

detail:the new leader of the banking clan that was not corrupted and clean since San hill is gone he take his position when he heard that the separatist is under development he went to agreed to join them again and the banking clan is back.

9.klik klak

species:geonosian

gender:male

age:unknown

detail:known for the last geonosian to survive the genocide on geonosis and he found the last egg and it was a queen egg there he raises the young queen to rebuild its species  as the queen goes mature he got promoted into archduke for taking a good care of the queen and the cloned geonosian praise him and other remaining geonosian help to rebuild geonosis with him by terraforming it and repopulating the planet itself.

10.solidus droidus (oom9)

droid type:b1

detail:known to be the leader of the attack of Naboo and the most oldest separatist droid to still be alive since he got killed like 10 times but got recycled with no memory swiped and getting an improve armor to resist one shot death and getting a sentient program made by a programmer name hideous konajima. his programming make this droid so good at espionage and commanding troops and spying and stealth.and this droid never accept any shutdown order since it has the sentient mind.

11.Dexter deox

age:134

species:grey alien

gender:male

detail:the greatest henchmen of the separatist alliance had to offer and the most immortal known henchmen since he was participating an experiment that made him so immortal and born at 90 aby and  doesn't mean he was immortal he can't be defeated because his immortality has limit when he got so much damage he may go weak or get sleep like a death corpse that he was not death entirely and  his weapon is his left arm that was mechanical that possessed 3 types of weapon he can swap first is his mechanical arm that had tractor beam power that he said it was an artificial for power second is the Gatling arm that he can swap a range weapon that he has on his arm and last is a white light saber in his arm that he can swap to as a melee weapon and close combat he was the most finest henchmen ever.