raxus

meanwhile in raxus  all the politician in the building are told to evac due to an invasion that was coming luckily the planet itself has more troops and droids to defend against the first order and more foes.

now the first order had landed again for invasion to actually capture every senate there and convince the separatist to join the first order but this will not happen now the war rage on then luckily solidus droidus (oom9) was there the separatist there was in command of general kalani himself  the super tactical droid then oom9 himself goes stealth against the first order and somehow he have a dual e3 blaster modified with a silencer and then he goes sneak himself on a box and contact deox

hello master deox

what is it oom9 speak deox nodded

uhh sir i think that the stormtrooper has been patrolling the area and the war against them still rage on i guess we should be aware that they brought their big boys the at st and their ties fighter.

the attack was lead by captain phasma herself and remember blaster are useless against her.her armor can take most shot of blaster than you son better find other way to kill her and try melee weapon son because your bare metal hand won't do you any good against her since it wont match against her so try convincing the droid to attack her with explosive remember last time i check that this planet had a tons of att tanks and more separatist vehicle for your uses son dexter deox said.

roger roger oom9 then closes the communication holo.

then he goes headshotting random stormtrooper he see and he had less chance of getting spotted since the conflict and the fighting disturb them.

now all the droids there is fighting hard against the first order fools the first order tried to send their air support but somehow their air support were overrun by the cheap vulture droid since its much cheap and durable and it can be in a huge ...

now all the droids there is fighting hard against the first order fools the first order tried to send their air support but somehow their air support were overrun by the cheap vulture droid since its much cheap and durable and it can be in a huge number since the attack of the air support were repelled the first order morale lows down and facing a crippling defeat on the ground combat and then they have to face it all now they are preparing the raid party since in space they had been wipe out.

now oom9 face to face with phasma and phasma say silly droid you will feel the might of the first order and we will defeat you separatist fool.

hah think again your troops has more casualties then our hah hah.

now captain phasma fire her blaster to the droid then he roll and flip dodging it and somehow he got hit like 3 times but he is still ok so oom9 try to overwhelm her now she calls for backup now this is how oom9 have to face her backup now that there is 10 first order stormtrooper comes to kill  oom9 he flips and fire his dual e3 blaster to both of them by rolling to other cover to dodge the fire then he says send in the reinforcement then there is a security droid far away on the tower firing a rocket launcher at phasma then it hit her than it injured her so badly now oom9 goes near her and shot her to death.

finally the leader is dead enemy morale goes down dropping roger roger oom9 replied.

now the first order are retreating but this will never happen then all the droid fire at the retreating first order troops then no survivor

meanwhile in the senate building of raxus

the senate in the building goes outside from hiding as oom9 appear at the building and say

fellow senators and politicians you were save now the invasion is over please come out you are save now oom9 nodded.

everyone goes out and celebrate.

later on in the senate building everyone make meeting now every senate there agreed that after the first order and palpatine legacy were been foiled they will promised to make every star system under first order captivity to free them from the first order and we will remove any marks of palpatine legacy said sam gus and he says he will pay for what he did to us since the clone wars he is just a backstabber and make bad name about us since there is no sith will hijack us now said by other senate.

dexter deox said now there is some left kylo ren and hux and more.

roger roger said oom9.