the attack of colli IV

rianna delso try to lure every first order ship to colli iv since that planet were filled with hostile omnivorous bugs called colicoid and a tropical climate planet and yet they will tolerate separatist leaders and people in their planet but they will kill any who enter their home planet.

meanwhile there is like  7 first order fleet following the separatist fleet to colli iv now they have to make a landing then watch the slaughtering.

now arriving in panic at colli iv every collicoid are welcoming them since they are separatist now the they go inside the colicoid creation nest building hope to see the battle since colicoid had great techs on droid like the scorpenek droid and every variation of droideka and the tri fighter and the infamous buzz droid now the separatist ship lands there with rianna delso fleet.

now the first order steps foot on colli iv and charge but then they made an unfortunate accident since colli iv is a hostile planet they all gonna regret then all the locals of the colli iv are armed and and now they are hungry to eat some stormtrooper and then the slaughter begins as more FO troops focusing fire on the bugs that the colicoid had more casualties and the first order are struggling to kill these disgusting bugs but some of them get shot and eaten by the locals during the fight now they had nothing left and yet their vehicle  all has been wasted since the buzz droid try to salvage every of their tie fighter they send to colli iv  now its the time they nearly lost since the tragic battle all the colicoids are acting this is like a feast since all of this dead troops are like food to them.

meanwhile in the  tropical forest of colli iv the first order stormtrooper is on the move along with its vehicle at-st now they encountered a strong wild animal called the toothspike raptor the most apex predator of the colli iv now they have to face the beast  all of them fire at will at the beast then they got eaten brutally and then their at st were been knockout and destroyed and then colli iv is the most hardest planet to conquer since separatist alliance allied with them now the first order are desparate to see their heavy casualties and all of their stormtrooper were been eaten by the locals itself and they can't even reach to the creation nest to destroy it then the first order failed so many time to conquer separatist planet.

meanwhile the separatist give a big thank you for the locals of colli iv and then rianna delso and her droid army entered the ship and leave colli iv.

then the collicoid said its buzzz good buzz to make businezz with them in a buzzing accent sound.

meanwhile on the first order main dreadnought

kylo ren get a heavy tantrum on the defeat and he say who the hell are these freak how can they be so powerfull and then everyone got confuse since they see a separatist logo there on the enemy ship and the officer said its the separatist alliance and they wanted their revenge and yet kylo himself doesn't know anything about the separatist alliance then he find himself that the invasion is a failure but later they will meet somewhere else.

later on in the munificent frigate

rianna delso open the communication holo and talk to his father gizor delso and she say father i have complete my mission on the first order luring stuff the mission turns very brutal and many troops there were been eaten then we had more troops at our disposal for that.

well done my daughter you had done a good job now its your time to go home and get some rest

yes father rianna replied.

then the fleet goes to geonosis.