the war of utapau

meanwhile on utapau every droids are station there to prepare for the invasion and some council member goes to hidden for protection with the locals of utapau and general grievous is stationed in there again.

now the first order are trying to do the best that they can since the separatist alliance kick their loop out of existance then kylo himself said gather the knight of ren and now this is where the knights are in action then there are double the size of the troops to assault  utapau.

now according to general kalani calculation in utapau seeing him checking the battlefield when the first order arrived and the chance of victory is 60%  and then kalani himself will provide more support  and he is sitting there on utapau helping grievous that was been revive since his brain is the only surviving organ that he had and the scientist only need his personality and then they can make him new organs and body parts and then the battle begun.

now deox himself arrive there on utapau and his troops and with his companion oom9 then they were prepared for anything for the attack and then all the troops saw a first order fleet ready to land their dropship and vehicle to the huge hole of utapau and then the battle rage on as seen kylo and his knights enter the battlefield.

now in the battle of utapau more and more stormtrooper has landed and  more of them enter the battlefield with more of their speeder and walker then all the droids there open fire to the stormtrooper now the droid army take cover and try to dodge the fire and then they send in the super i mean the super battle droid and then the b2 battle droid shoot wrist rocket to random stormtrooper to see they can watch those wrist rocket but  alot of these stormtrooper get caught on it and some watch it and then roll in the droideka  this makes the first order desparate so much to deal with the droids since they destroy so many droids on utapau now they have to fight all of the b1 battle droid.

meanwhile the knights of ren and kylo

all of the member now try to confront general grievous now all of them jump from behind and say hello there.

supreme leader kylo your the emo one then grievous pull 4 of his lightsaber and then fights the knights of ren and then deox and his pals come to assist the fight then they fight with some epic lightsaber duel now deox and oom9 have to deal with the knight of ren while  grievous have to deal with kylo ren now  deox and oom9 fights the knights of ren since all of the member doesn't have lightsaber its their great opportunity to kill them easily since they are very skilled oom9 get hit 3 times and get shot yet still ok since the upgrade he has on armor and then dexter deox shoot  and stab 3 member who is trying to fight him  now 3 more to go then oom 9 back flip and shoot 1 of the member in the head from the back then  he roll and roll and roll and fires more shot with his dual e3 blaster and then 1 member down while deox and oom9 have to deal with the last member they end up murdering the last of them  by shoot and backstabbing the last member.

meanwhile grievous himself deal with kylo ren since he was so whiny he can easily doubt that kylo can't stand against him so he ended spinning his lightsaber 180 degree and then kylo  was weaken then grievous stab him to death.

now the leader are all gone the separatist are confirming that their strength will outnumber the first order due to heavy casualties to their men now on utapau general grievous was busy slaughtering remaining stormtrooper that is in the battlefield and all of their men get slaughtered by grievous now they can't retreat since their drop ship were been destroyed and all of their vehicle too and now utapau is a massive victory for the separatist alliance.

meanwhile in the space battle of utapau

the separatist fleet attack the remaining first order fleet lead by general hux now he was so desperate of defeat that the separatist alliance fleet were let by a super tactical droid name kalani and his fleet has been bombarding the first order fleet now their tie fighter has been outnumber by the vulture droid now the separatist bomber starts to bomb the first order main fleet that was lead by general hux himself now  he have seen the fight that he got bombarded so badly that  he can't surrender now so his ship was destroyed along with with every fleet in utapau and hux was dead.