the attack of trappist

now on trappist the attack has arrive alot of shuttle land on the military base or a spaceport then there is some on the city then dexter deox himself lead the army of his people that was more advanced than the first order that had separatist tech and then the colonel said

alright gentlemen the FO has been swarming the military base hold this position for 1 hour and we will evac but if we can repelled them additional reinforcement will arrive after that you all will gonna walking home said the colonel.

roger roger said by every droid.

okay this is it they had landed now its the time to invade chaaaaaarge said the colonel

okay this is it they had landed now its the time to invade chaaaaaarge said the colonel. now dexter himself slays every enemy ever than he found a guy with a black robe then he say who the hell are you the person replied i am kylo ren i am the leader of the first order. dexter laugh i can't believe that this organization is run by an emo then this anger kylo more he got more angry then dexter insult him by saying benny boy you tried to be like your grandfather eeh heehehe said dexter. don't you relies that your grandfather was a wise jedi before he become a sith lord a slave to palpatine he didn't even rule the galaxy idiot he is just a slave to the emperor just like you. what did you say about my grandfather how do you know about this stuff says kylo you are lying he rule the galaxy back then said kylo dexter replied by listen you emo boy i was born way older before your grandfather either was born so that's why i know everything about him he was whiny as hell now this enrage kylo even more now he ignite his light saber and deox himself proceed to swap his left arm weapon into light saber then the combat begin.

deox himself begin to backstab kylo then he duck and uses force power to him and deox says nice try kid i am immortal try something while doing that

then deox uses his mini gun mode on his arm shooting at kylo but he stopped the blaster bolt and then he switch mode of his arm to normal hand that possess the power of tractor beam than his hand attracted a lot of crate and object and spin it and throwing it at kylo himself but he uses the force to throw it and his lightsaber to slice the object by using his full aura rage.

kylo then attack him and cut him in half then he actually died for good but actually he reattach his body again and say nice try now its my turn then kylo ren is exhausted since deox lightsaber combat movement is fast then he cut of kylo right arm and chopped two of his leg.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh kylo scream then

see kid you are just an emo boy who try to be a wannabe Vader and you shouldn't done that kid so this is how i will make you into another Vader just like your grandfather loses 3 limbs dexter says.

its lucky enough i didn't even burned you kylo so you can become a new vader dexter laugh and this anger kylo even more then deox says thanks for the lightsaber grievous would like to have this to his collection.

i hate you said kylo.

anyways said dexter this is your family tradition the skywalker family tradition every male skywalker must loses his right arm and replace it with artificial one then dexter deox laugh at him this enrage kylo even more but he can't move now.