the separatist hq

somewhere in planet of trappisst the second HQ of the separatist alliance the newly made council since the galactic civil war made a meeting about their new foes called the first order aka (reformed empire). there they actually say we could've made a surprise attack since those fool first order doesn't know our existence said by a muun member some other member like elon says since we are all partying lets lure them to our party of celebration of the fall of the new republic since those people that run it are a fool said elon and he nodded. guess that would be a good surprise attack we had a tons of ship since the end of the galactic civil war sam gus the neimoidian nodded we can trap them he says and we can called it the surprise attack, lets just say we invite them to the party.

good idea says every member.

since the last 30 years we had spent most of our time partying and having fun and weird things is we studied about the first order military before so we can know how to fight them gizor delso nodded.

before we attack them let us check that we were prepared for everything from their threat lets see

first all of our b1 battle droid were tweak and make them more smarter but cheaper thanks for the cooperation between elon and baktoid company you help this b1 to improve better combat tactic instead of fire and walking they can handle one shot of blaster rifle and can take cover and dodge blaster fire and can fight like a regular organic army and same that they did to the b2 and bx commando were huge improvement said jack hargreave.

gizor nodded he said that organic and non organic can fight together as a team anyways this is the opportunity we shouldn't waste because we use to have organic body guard in a suite work together with droids and since our economy is stronger than the new republic sure we can do this then.

a half b1 and commando droid come and say uh sir maybe we had better droid and thanks to the improvement of us that we are attacking in swarm like throwing at our enemy.

please go back to work gizor said. roger roger said the droid then the droid goes off the place.

and there were 10 or 20 council member in the separatist alliance and most of them are good people mostly made by alien since the CIS are run by the aliens mostly and they were not corrupted since there were no sith influence now they are good person.

and sam gus said since we had 50k star system supporting the separatist mostly in the outer rim and some in the unknown region but the first order doesn't recognize us so this is the perfect time to stab them in the back or we should say to retaliate at them.

then the meeting is over everyone left the meeting room.

note this is my first fanfic i will continue later