the true ending

now deox arrives at the unknown planet and he sees the millenium falcon there and he sees some resistance member then he says hello

now every resistance member goes out and say woah you defeated the first order.

"well yes" deox says and everyone gasp.

anyone remember the separatist alliance they defeat the first order and crushed it.

now after some chat than he meet Rey outside of the falcon then.

he says "hey you yes you there"

"what? who are you," Rey said.

"i am dexter deox the henchmen of the separatist alliance."

what Rey said.

"and i am sorry i have to kill you so i can wake up from my awful dream because killing you will make me wake up from my 1 month of sleep and you are not real you are just the character i played during my sleep. so killing you will make me go back to reality now prepare to die." deox said.

then deox ignite his white lightsaber from his arm then rey ignite her blue lightsaber then both fights with an epic battle but now dexter deox has gone weak due to her mary sue power that overpowering him he had to find a way to kill her and she was so overpowered ugh deox said then deox nearly got defeated as he got decapitated but he manage to merge his head back to normal now he fights harder with his saber against Rey now her marysueness is getting out of control now it was his chance to backstab her then he goes back and slice her but fail because she quickly dodge him and force push him then he goes hard again now he has fight harder then he backstab Rey and slicing her down then the mary sue curse has been lifted and then dexter said finally its over now i can wake up from this awful dream that i had dream for long.

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah uhuhu uhuhu wow that was  a dream after all" as dexter said waking up in his hotel room in fauna park and then oom12 comes to his room.

"sir you have been slipping for the last 1 month the year is 15 aby you may wake up now sir the person who has been doing this is named Rian Kennedy abrams he is a coruswood director who tries to make awful political propaganda movie shoving it through people mouth and we shouldn't let that guy go and we got him in the security station."

then Deox goes to the ranger station and interrogated Rian Kennedy abrams and says "how dare you blue pilled my margaritas when I was drinking it."

"It's because we are trying to ruin the entertainment industry with this pill and awful timeline."

"then it would help if you died son you are dangerous to be kept alive said deox while he activate his arm into tractor beam mode attracting metals near him then it squish Rian kennedy abrams as he dies and this should teach a lesson to those coruswood stars out there how many more of you fools that the separatist has to deal with anyways." said dexter himself.

now he goes back to his hotel room and then he open up his holocomp then he search through holonet to see that his dream is not true

first search

Luke skywalker

occupation:jedi grandmaster

location:yavin 4 jedi praxeum

spouse:Mara jade

children: none

now deox knows his dream is actually not true now he digs even more

second search

new republic military

military strength #1

politic:good

third search

Leia organa solo

occupation:new republic senate

spouse:Han solo

children:Jacen solo,Jaina solo,Anakin solo

fourth search

current jedi temple and change and member

130 member currently

location:yavin 4

rules

jedi are allowed to have attachment and married and reproduce

jedi are allowed to wear anything they want than the robes

the new jedi order have no connection to the new republic politic.

the new jedi order allowed jedi to go out from the temple to be involved even in a place where there is no conflict and jedi should know the people and the culture each planet they visited and makes friends with them and luke encourage his student to do this.

everyone that fell to the dark side can be redeemed.

and luke is trying to remove every negative stereotype that people had on the jedi so he improve it to make it better.

now dexter knows that his dreams is not true now he

search galen marek and kyle katarn and then the result are that they were exist

then deox closed the holonet and ask himself that his dream is all just the worked of bluepilling and then he goes to the last floor of the hotel seeing that there is a game room the upper level he goes there and see his friend are waiting for him in the last floor is a open space no ceiling just a small bar and a gaming room and a swimming pool and then he said to his friends lets play battlefront 5 everybody then the story ends here.

the end