the attack on the dreadnought

the attack took place on a place near geonosis and one of elon colony that he uses as an agriculture planet and town then the droid says.

uhh sir i think we have a problem.

please don't let them near those agriculture land and let them bombard planet xarus its the best agriculture producing and second of my most finest planet that i terraform so don't let them touch it or else something happen to you fools. elon said in threaten.

then the place nearly took space in the geonosis star system now the dreadnought of the first order came that was the other one only one who is coming with its frigate and then there are 10 separatist ship approach by surprise and then the assault begins when the first order sent all its tie fighter and then the separatist send the vulture droids with more deep and advanced ai for cheap manufacturing and any piloted fighter ship then and a heavy armored armed shuttle to send the raiding party to the dreadnought then the separatist is attacking nearly every of the FO TIE fighter and then they destroyed nearly every of their frigate but they lose  4 ships.

then the raiding party arrive while the FO ship is under attack now since the droid marines have more advance AI to dodge fire and take cover they get out from the shuttle and proceed to murder everyone in the hangar trying to destroy the ship from  the inside and since the droid are quantity and quality are important they are much skill that they had some casualties in the war in the dreadnought they keep pushing forward destroying the important part of the ship and murdering every crew their then the droid army disable their shields and their engine this will make them impossible to escape and their communication array then all of them were killed by the storm trooper some droid manage to get out a few of them while droid vs storm trooper rage on in the dreadnought.

meanwhile geonosis some of the first order shuttle and ship landed to start the attack but a lot of shuttle of the FO were shot down by a sonic turret that destroyed them easily now more TIE fighter come while they were being countered by geonosian fighter ship then the army there are coming since the geonosian are too skilled the storm trooper can't deal getting killed by sonic blaster and more storm trooper were dying there and they at-st vehicle were been outsmart by the newly advanced at-at tanks and their new version of at-at had been easily destroyed since their weak spot are easily exposed on their tank.

meanwhile klik klak in the command room is impress with the progress that the droid and geonosian did that they fight the first order the first order get more casualties and the separatist get some more while watching the battle itself since its like a bloody vendetta.

meanwhile the in the space battle

the space battle has gone into a success while they destroy every fleet on their region and all of them have to land to geonosis then officer said we have to assault on land since it was a defeat then they destroy every escaping ships.

since the ship split in every form now that they are attacking random place in the outer rim then hux is there seeing a report from an officer said uh sir we lost the battle at geonosis he said. what a pathetic bug we have been defeated by a pathetic bugs and we are at  the planet of martinas a colony planet then they attack that place but it was so defended since it was elon first finest colony and he wont loses it then hux say prepared the tie and shuttle we are going full on assault on it.

meanwhile the attack on trappist separatist second HQ planet there was the assault begins in the in their military base and city luckily they evacuate every citizen and the army there are preparing and then kylo ren goes there in the battle.