Abandoning

I started writing this I think two or three years ago and my god I went back and read it and it was the cringiest piece of whatever I've ever laid my eyes on. There was a period a few months ago when I tried to bring it back but it was already dead. I'm not going to delete it just for the sake of nostalgia, but I'm giving up on it. I remember reading The Cellar and wanting to combine that with that Netflix movie Would You Rather and adding Brendon Urie to make it even bETTER. Plus the fact I wanted the fanfic to seem like it could actually happen rather than your average everyday high school Dan and Phil fanfic. However, that kind of crashed and burned when I introduced as many female youtubers and music icons that I could think of (BTW Ashley is Halsey's real name) but when that happened it all just went downhill. If anyone liked the idea of the whole evil celebrity twin kidnapping thing you're more than welcome to take the idea and make it your own (hopefully much better) story. I mean this story is an absolute wreck and I have a draft written to end it off but it did it really sloppily and I figured it was easier to just abandon it all together. Honestly I think there was an extra girl at the beginning that just disappeared out of nowhere and was just never mentioned again because I forgot who I used while I was writing. So I'm really sorry if there are any ghost readers out there that had a period of obsession or something with this.

 Also, there was one person who commented on every single chapter and whoever you are, you made my 13 year-old self almost piss my pants from excitement so thank you for that.