"it's all for you"

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you
                everything I do, I tell you
                             All the time"

Sunny looked down at her shoes for the longest time until she heard footsteps approaching her. She looked up at the person who was now standing in front of her, Mitch.

"What's your vote" he asked annoyed.

"I vote they stay" Sunny said.

He glared at her and then walked off in a complete opposite direction. He started talking to everyone else in the group. Sunny looked back down at her feet then she pulled her knees up to her face, burying  her head in them. She sighed and looked up at Louis, who was now in front of her. He sat down beside of her and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"What did you vote" Sunny asked though she was sure she already knew the answer.

"I voted that they leave" he said trying to sound emotionless but Sunny knew it hurt him. She rolled her eyes and yanked her head off his shoulder.

He seemed confused "What the hell, sun?" He asked.

"You and me both know you have a crush on her and you fucking voted her out after you broke up with me for her?" Sunny screamed.

"I never broke up with you! You were the one who-"

"Don't you dare blame this on me you mother fucker." She hissed.

Sunny walked off and didn't look back even when she realized Louis was yelling for her. Then he began walking after her so she ran to get away.

Sunny looked at her door as it opened up. Revealing a disheveled Violet on the other side. She looked as sad as she did the day Minnie was taken.

"They um they have to leave and I was wondering if you wanted to escort them out with Louis and I." She said.

Sunny nodded and followed Vi. Louis looked up at her but she pretended she didn't notice. She walked towards Clem and AJ's room with the other two. Sunny opened the door and couldn't bare to look at them.

"So?" Clem said obviously pained.

"You um you two have to leave" Vi said.

"The votes were 4-5" Louis added.

"Don't we get a vote? I vote we stay" AJ said.

"That's not how it works" Louis said bitterly.

"This is bullshit" Sunny said. Violet nodded showing she agreed.

"You said you would go along with it as long as it was fair" Louis said to the two.

"You'd know this was bullshit if you weren't so used to burying your head in the sand" Vi hissed at him.

Louis looked down and frowned.

"Does he still have that gun?" Louis asked.
Aj nodded and showed it.
"Give me it." Louis commanded.

Aj looked at Clem and she nodded her head side to side and as she did Aj said "No." Louis frowned and gave up.

The group of 5 made their way through the woods. A slight breeze making Sunny shiver, and sending goosebumps up and down her skinny arms. Louis noticed this and offered her his jacket. She just gave him a rude look and said no. He frowned again. Sunny looked over at Violet.Violet seemed sad and mad.

"Will we get another car?" Aj asked clem.

"probably not, we were lucky before" she replied.

"so we're walking" aj sighed.

"my shoes are gonna break" he added.

"well we'll have to hope they hold out" she said.

"my feet are gonna bleed again" he said.

"we'll tear up a shirt and tie them if we have to"

"it's not so bad" Louis stupidly said. earning a glare from Vi and Sun.

clem glared at him too. "you've done it before"

"yeah and it almost killed us" she said coldly.

"we're here" Violet said "the roads that way" .

"anything you wanna say before we go?" she asked the other two.

"i've said enough" Louis said. Sunny rolled her eyes then looked at the two. "i'm really sorry, i'm gonna miss you, Aj, and keep him safe , clementine." clem smiled at her.

"thanks for trying to keep us.." aj said.

the two smiled "you're welcome, i wish you could stay" vi said.

"if you really feel that way then take us back, don't kick us out" she plead.

"we can't clem, half of them are convinced you're as bad as Marlon or worse"

"still got that gun" louis asked.

aj showed him it.

"be more careful with it next time" he said and then walked away. sunny beside of him. she saw how pained louis looked and felt bad. she intertwined their hands. he smiled.

"hey sunny there's something i wanted to ask you-" he was interrupted by a noise and the trio turned around and ran back to where clem and aj were heading. when they got there they saw clem and aj being held at gunpoint by a man with no arm and a lady with short hair. clem noticed the three and nodded at violet to shoot. she took her shot and pierced one of them. but as the trio ran away. sunny's lover, crush, and best friend was shot. sunny almost screamed. he just kept on going while tears of pain were in his eyes. sunny went along too. making sure to help louis. when they got to the school ruby patched up lou and he seemed okay. sunny was so relieved.

"louis, what were you saying back in the woods?"

"oh- um- heh" he stuttered
"i really like you, mary austin molbrook" he said.

sunny or mary was taken back by him saying her full name. sunny was just a nickname that she had adapted into her name and identity. sunny was strong and a fighter who always kept her head up. but mary was a weaker more sensitive girl. she was still mary and would always be and hearing him say that name brought back memories. tears fell down her face and louis frowned and wiped her hot tears away. she smiled. "i love you, louis sinclair" the two kissed.

"i hope you know this means we're dating again" louis said before connecting their lips once again.

"i wouldn't have it any other way"

word count: 1045

a/n: sorry for the late updates i'm just a procrastinator! lotta love,
my name here