"i been having trouble sleeping"

The small pill bottle sat on the cold, dusty floor. Sunny had ran out of medication a week ago and she felt like she couldn't function. she sat and stared at the bottle as if waiting for it to fill itself back up. she opened up the bottle to see if it did. nope.  she got up from her place in the floor and shuffled to the door that had two new holes punched in it.  the nervous girl tip toed through the quiet hall. she felt like every thing was taunting her. she sped up and pounded on clementine's door. it was four in the morning. clem opened the door and looked the girl up and down. she looked cold, but sweaty. her face was like a ghost and she had a fiery look in her eyes. it scared clem. sunny almost punched clem for looking at her like she was a monster but she didn't . she climbed in clementine's small bed. clem smiled and tucked her in. sunny fell asleep and clem moved to aj's bed.

🌼

sunny really wanted her prozac, an antidepressant used for calming purposes. she bit her nails as she listened to clem torture able. she in a way, pitied the man. he was once so powerful, but now he was broken and seemed like a mouse. small and scared. she saw the fear in his eyes. he knew he was gonna die here and he was waiting on it.

tik tok tok.

the small clock ticked. she watched the seconds pass by. no longer being able to look at such a broken man. clem put him out of his misery like he requested. sunny attempted to smile at Aj. his eyes looked confused, like he was processing something complex to his young mind. sunny looked at abel's dead body one more time before walking upstairs. louis smiles at sunny and she attempted to smile back. he knew her medication would be a scarcity in this world but he never knew how it would affect her.

"we killed abel, but we know where they're all at" sunny said. she was so blunt now. she was on edge, no it wasn't her medication that cause this, it was that everyone here could be taken like that and she wouldn't be able to do anything. that scared her the most. louis grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. she smiled and it calmed her down. "breathe" he said.

breathe .

breathe.

she emerged from the water and swam towards shore. a walker grabbed at her leg, pulling her skinny body back into the endless water. she kicked. she fought for louis, violet, clem, aj, all of the kids. the corpse let her go and she swam away. louis looked frantic and when he laid his eyes on her. he almost threw up as he saw the blood spilling from her small stomach. he ran towards her and picked up her fragile body. he ran her to the cart. he pulled up her sweater and saw the stab wound. lily had stabbed her when clem and lily had been in combat. sunny jumped on lily back and tackled her. she punched at her face but was stopped when a knife was forced into her tiny stomach. she fell off lily and pulled the knife out. sliding it to clem. she couldn't remember a lot except tying her jacket around the wound. when the boat exploded she ended up falling into the walker infested water. she almost got bit so many times. a small whimper left her body. louis couldn't leave her but violet was in no condition to help clem. louis held in a breath .

"violet, can you watch sunny for me. clem and aj need me" he said frantically. violet nodded gently. sunny smiled at louis before saying, with a raspy voice "go".

sunny grabbed her wet jacket and ran the sleeve across violets slightly bloody face. violet hissed and gently smiled before aimlessly reaching towards sunny. she knew violet was trying to help. sunny cried as she sat up and wrapped the ripped jacket sleeve around her small waist. aasim looked at sunny and moved closer. he had a small disinfectant wipe in his pocket. he handed it to her and she smiled as she bit her tounge. the wipe stung and she cried out in pain. no doubt drawing walkers. aasim's eyes widened as he watched sunny pass out. he took his jacket off and slid up sunny's thin sweater and removed the wet and bloody cloth from her wound. he tied his jacket around the wounded area and pulled her sweater down. he also wrapped his arm around her to try and heat to her cold body. violet did as well. when the kids were back at the school ruby instantly took sunny into the nurse office. sunny hoped she'd make it but she knew she had lost a lot of blood in the water. she was cold even after her wet clothes were stripped from her. sunny woke up and clem was in the bed next to her. sunny yelped as she saw clem was missing her leg. sunny saw clem was tied to the bed. she looked at her own wrist and saw that she was also tied down. sunny tried to talk but her voice sounded like a croak. she was scared and confused.she ripped her small wrist from the bed and grabbed a water bottle from the bedside table. she almost chugged it but tried to save some for clem, just incase. sunny tried getting up but her stitches opened a little from the sudden movement and she gasped and fell to the hard floor. she looked down at her now bloody shirt and bit her lip to hold back from screaming in pain.

louis came rushing into the room and as he saw her on the floor he ran over. ruby also ran in. she had a wet rag and a needle with thread in her other hand.

"louis!" she said happily as she saw him. his eyes lit up and for a minute sunny forgot about her wound.

"i thought i was gonna loose you, sunny" louis had a saddened look on his face. sunny put her hand on his soft face and he melted into her pam. she smiled and leaned in, kissing him.

"can't get rid of me that easy" she said smiling.

.

You left Clem feeling CONTENT .

Clementine was confused at your outburst. Clem appreciated you defending her. Clem was happy you helped her with taking care of Aj while she was learning to walk.

You left Violet feeling HAPPY.

Violet was happy you tried to keep clem in the school. Violet appreciated you attempting to kill Lily for her.

You left Louis feeling LOVED.

Louis is in love with you. Louis is happy you forgave him. Louis is happy you choose him. Louis was grateful that you fought for him and saved him from being taken.

fin. word count : 1198

a/n: it's over bro's! i'm happy you stuck with me through this awful story. i love you all!! keep shining, deadheads.