Super suits

Ella woke up first, as usual, and started working on breakfast. Then came Diane. She went right for the fridge.
"Where's the Coca Cola bottle?" She asked rummaging through the fridge.
"I don't know," Ella said holding a pan over one of her fiery hands. "Do you need them this early?"
"Yes I do, I gotta keep up my carbs so I don't die from hypoglycemia."
Kreter appeared on the couch sipping tea.
"When did you get that?" Ella asked.
"I came in here a few minutes before you got in the kitchen," Kreter explained. 
"Good morning kids!!" El said walking into the living room with Eleanor trailing behind.
"I'm older than you," Kreter said a little offended.
Before El could say something the sound of a door swinging open and slamming against the wall filled the apartment.
"Eureka!!!" E said running out of her room. "Girls get in my room, ASAAP!"
The others looked at each other a little bit worried, but they did as E said.

...

E's adrenaline was adrenalining. She just got done working on suits for her super powered friends. It took her the whole night, and a whole bottle of Coca Cola. She was wearing her glasses so she could see what she was working on better. And the bags under her eyes were very noticeable.
When everyone got the n her room after being told to, they stared at E very concerned.
"Uh... E... You ok?" El asked a little distressed.
"I'm perfectly fine, now take a seat," E said pointing to her bed.
E's room was covered with book shelves. She had a poster with Albert Einstein on her wall, and her bed had a pillow with the Milky Way galaxy on it, her blankets and sheets were vibrant yellow covering a pink bunny.
"Is this my Coca Cola bottle!?" Diane asked holding an empty soda bottle.
"Doesn't matter," E said grabbing some cloths. "This is why I called you all here"
E threw multiple pairs of clothes onto the other girls' laps.
The one that landed on Ella's lap was a black jumpsuit with fire on the sides. In Diane's lap was basically a dark yellow jumpsuit with black dots on it. In El's lap was a white tang top, blue jeans, and a necklace with multiple circles on it. In Kreter's lap was a black leather jacket with the sleeves ripped off, a gray shirt, and and gloves. In Eleanor's lap was a gray and blue short sleeved shirt and lace up boots.
"Uh what are these for?" Ella asked inspecting one of the sleeves.
"Super suits!!!" E said excitedly.
"Did you work on these all night?" Diane asked worried.
E gave a sheepish nod.
"You need to get some sleep!" El yelled jumping up, which caused her "super suit" to fall onto the floor.
"No I'm perfectly fi-" E started but she collapsed to the ground asleep.
"Told you so," El said picking her up and putting her on the bed after everyone got up.
"We should probably leave her alone," Ella said while walking out of the room.
The others followed with Diane at the end caring the "suits".
"We should probably try these on," Diane said putting the suits on the kitchen table.
"Why?" Ella asked.
"Well, if the world does need saving then we something to protect our identity," Diane said  separating the clothes.
Eleanor gave a shrug and walked over to Diane. Diane gave Eleanor her super suit.
"I call first to try on!" Eleanor said while speed walking to the bathroom.
Ella was about to say something but didn't and just got her suit.
Diane handed out the other suits to the other girls.

...

Ella was reluctant to try on the suit. She never liked to dress up, or use her powers in public.
Ella put on the suit and was surprised to see that it fit perfectly.
Ella walked out of her room to see Diane stretching her legs, El and Kreter talking casually, and Eleanor observing her muscles.
"Well look who got there suit on," Diane said looking at Ella.
Ella gave a little smirk and said, "Hello to you to, Mrs. Cheetah."
Everyone looked at Ella a bit confused.
"Give me a break, ok?" Ella said defensively. "I'm not used to making up nicknames!"
"You guys are wearing the super suits!!!" E said walking into the living room. "Now we need to figure out names, and who's the most powerful."
"Don't you think you're kind of stretching it a bit?" Ella cautioned.
"Nah," E said waving her hand. "Now, El, Diane, help me figure out names for everyone."
El and Diane nodded and fallowed E into her room.
Kreter, Ella, and Eleanor talked while hey waited for their super names.

Hope you enjoy the story so far!!