Super Names

Diane came into the living room with E and El behind her.
"Guess who gets super names!!" Diane said proudly.
"Us?" Eleanor said jumping to her feet in excitement.
"Yep!" E said.
"Mines Cheetah," Diane said cockily.
"Mine is..." El started to make suspense. "What is mine?"
"We've discussed this," E said. "Yours is Super Mind."
"I'm sorry why is it 'Super Mind'?" Eleanor asked holding back a laugh.
"Do you find it funny?" El asked a little offended.
"No," Eleanor said with her voice going from her normal French accent to a high pitch voice that sounded like she was on helium.
"Is that what you sound when you lie?" El asked.
"No," Eleanor said with her voice growing higher.
"Ok let's just here your answer to Eleanor's question because I'm wondering that to," suggested Ella trying to change the subject.
"Well I can explain that," E said proudly. "You see, the 'super' part comes from Superman. He is from the house of 'El' so it makes sense to add 'super' in El's super name. And the 'mind' part is how she can move things with her mind and how she can read minds."
"So what about us?" Kreter asked.
"Eleanor you have 'French Terror', Kreter is 'Traveler', and Ella yours is 'Queen Flame'," Diane explained.
"I'm sorry, what is my super name?" Ella asked embarrassed.
"Not 'Queen Flame'. Diane was just playing with you," El said with a big smile on her face.
"Even though you're the queen of my life," Diane mumbled.
"What was that," Ella asked.
"N-Nothing!" Diane said defensively. "Anyways your real super name is 'Flamethrower'."
"Sweet!" Ella exclaimed.
"And I'm the gal in the chair," E said plopping on her roller chair.

Sorry I ended this a little short. I'm just having a little writers block.