Introduction

This book is for all of you who are done living a life that is less than what you want and less than you were created for. Are you tired of living a just get by life? Do you push through too many of your days wondering if this is all there is? Have you gotten to the middle of your life and you don't feel fulfilled? Are you worried about getting to the end of your life and not having done what you know you are here for, or worse, feeling nothing but regret?

I don't care if you are 22 or 82. If you are ready to stand up and take life in your hands and go to the next level, then let's go! My story isn't a pretty one. I wasn't one of those people who was groomed for success. I wasn't at the front of every line, the top of every class. I got through everything in my life with hard work, sheer determination and a knowing inside that wouldn't quit that I was meant for greatness. I always seemed to be behind where I should be, whether education level, certifications, or whatever the measurement of the moment was. But because of God's grace in my life, people couldn't seem to count me out.

But one day I decided with God's help that I wouldn't be a victim in my own life. That no matter what, I would keep fighting, keep pushing and give my life everything that I have. I made the decision that I would figure out every single gift that was inside of me and use each to the best of my ability. The irony though is that my greatest gift, the one I feel most called to do, is to encourage other people to get up and walk. Get up out of your excuses and live. Not a half-life, not a barely get by life, but truly living.

You picked up this book because like me you know you are meant for greatness. Now is the moment to break through. You want AMAZING – Let's GO!