ALLEY CAT

A L L E Y  C A T

══════════════════

❝𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

❝𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.❞

After handling the God of Mischief along with the army of the Chitauri, the Avengers are hoping to catch a break but things are never that simple

After handling the God of Mischief along with the army of the Chitauri, the Avengers are hoping to catch a break but things are never that simple. Where there are heroes, chaos always tend to follow. But they firmly believe they can handle someone as simple as a petty thief, that is until she has made nearly all of them a victim of her sticky finger profession.

 But they firmly believe they can handle someone as simple as a petty thief, that is until she has made nearly all of them a victim of her sticky finger profession

FROM A YOUNG AGE, Kit Dean has been told the importance of distinguishing between a victim and a survivor. Victims don't pull through, but survivors do. Taken in by a stranger and trained in the art of taking what she needs, Kit learns how to look after herself, long after her mentor leaves her behind. The streets of New York City become her personal hunting grounds and anything she wants is hers for the taking and that includes even the heroes, because she isn't one to discriminate.

As New York rebuilds itself from the rubble of an alien attack, Kit is at large, wallets, pockets, and purses are no longer safe, not even the watch on a billionaire's wrist. But she makes the grave mistake of targeting members of the Avengers team, and for the first time in years, Kit is caught. However, they are more surprised to see that she doesn't express fear, but more or less sees it all as a game.

They can deem her crazy, but crazy is just what someone needs to survive amongst a group of superheroes. And while her pick-pocketing skills are promising, there seems to be a bit more to Kit's talents that catches Fury's eye. Perhaps her mentor wasn't exactly who Kit believed him to be and maybe there is more to Kit's story than even she knows.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hello! And welcome back to Alley Cat, the revamped version. Originally, I wrote Alley Cat before jumping into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I had read the comics as a little girl, so I was excited about getting involved. The original version was written as a first, my first Marvel fanfiction and just overall was meant to be fun. Going back over it a few years later, I had a lot of issues with it. The plot was sloppy and the story line itself wasn't going anywhere. Which was why I struggled so hard with the sequel. So I decided after plenty of requests for a sequel that in order to do so, I was going to have to rewrite Alley Cat.

Obviously, Alley Cat is basically the Walmart brand of Catwoman from the DC Universe. There is a Marvel counterpart of Catwoman called Black Cat, but she will not be included in this universe.

Also, as canon to the comics, Clint will be deaf in this fanfiction, and he will not have a family. I repeat, no wife and kids.

If you read the original version, I ask that you kindly do not leave any sort of spoilers for first time readers, be respectful. Also, considering Endgame has only been out for a couple of weeks, be courteous and hold off on spoilers for as long as you can. And if you have read the original, be aware that there will be some added surprises and scenes that you didn't get to read the first time around.

I hope you enjoy and thank you again for reading!