Part 1

Maddison👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Maddison Dean abandoned by her father, only child, life was hard but it all led up to this. Sitting in her car.... Outside seattle Mercy hospital! She could barely contain her excitement she was about to start her first intern year. She took a deep breath and stepped out of the car, into sunshine? Wow she thought to herself it always rains her why the hell is it sunny. Making her way to the locker room to change into scrubs wasnt hard, she practically lived in this hospital as a child because her mom the famous Sophia Dean worked with the famous Ellis Grey. Once she got into the locker room she found a cubby to put her stuff in. I then rush to the famous Webber speech while I'm running I realize I'm running right next to someone. " I'm Meredith Grey" she says. "Maddison Dean" I say out of breath. We reach the hall just in time to hear webber start,
"Each of you comes here today hopeful, wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today you are doctors.The seven years you will spend here as a sugerical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier different speciality. Five of you will crack under pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play... thats up to you."
We rushed into the locker room to put on scrubs and our white coats. As I was putting my name tag on I overheard a girl christina I think talking. " I got Nazi" " ya me to" Meredith replies. I hear two boys say the same thing, I know who theyre talking about. Miranda Bailey. I know for sure I have her so why does she have 5 interns. I clip my name tag on and head out to find Dr.Bailey.

I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule number one: Don't bother sucking up. I already hate you. That's not gonna change. Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers. Nurses will page you, you answer every page at a run. A run! That's rule number two! Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. You're interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs, write orders, work every second night until you drop, and don't complain! On-call rooms. Attending hog them. Sleep when you can where you can, which brings me to rule number three. If I'm sleeping, don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying. Rule number four: The dying patient better not be dead when I get there. Not only will you have killed someone, you would have woke me for no good reason. We clear?

" You said five rules that was only 4."
Just then Dr. Baileys pager went off. "when I move, you move" they stopped outside a room so Bailey could assign jobs Grey your with Shepard, Karev your with Me, and Dean your with me. " umm what about me?" Stevens says in a shaky voice. " You can do rectal exams" she replied in a straight face. As soon as Stevens walked away Dr. Bailey and I burst out laughing. " Miranda, you put the model in rectem exams!" I said in between laughs. She couldnt even answer me she was laughing so hard. " umm is there something I should know?" Karev questioned from behind us. "No." Dr.Bailey says deadpan.

After we closed the case on our patient we booked an OR. All of us found a table in the cafateria and talked. " Her mom is Ellis Grey." Christina said to Alex(Karev) I just sat there thinking " Whose that?" George asks " only one of the most famous drs. In the country!" Christina said as if he was 3. I was picking at my fruit salad when I randomly said " my moms Sophia Dean." Right after that I went right back to picking at my fruit salad. " your joking right?" Christina said in shock. "Nope. And shepards my cousin" I said just as Meredith sat down. " wait, Derek Shepard is your cousin?" Meredith says seemingly worried. " Yup, I used to visit him all the time when we were kids, now I havent seen him in 7 years." I replied with no expression. To be honest I missed him he helped be get over my older sister leaving. I suddenly got up and went to find Derek, there was no way I could avoid him for the rest of my life so why wait to see him. Its been 7 years I thought to myself, what should I say. I was just about turn around when I ran right into someone. Derek. My eyes widened as he says "I have a girlfriend so if you you could stop checking me out that would be great." I didnt know what to do so I just burst out laughing. "You? Think I? Like you?" I said in between laughs. "Your an intern right? The 22 year old?" He questioned obviously not recognizing me. " ya, Maddison Dean" I replied. I watched as his smile dropped, he just stared at me before hugging me. I tensed as soon as he touched me after a second I hugged him back.

I want to make this like 80 chapters long and have sequels