Part 6

Meredith👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

     I walked out of Mark's new apartment feeling really guilty, after 4 months were still sleeping together and no one except Burke, and Christina know. To be honest I'm not even sure if Christina remembers. I got into my car and went to go get groceries, on my way in I ran into Christina,
"Oh hey" I said suprised to see christina here of all places.

   "Hi, I have a question do you remember that we got really drunk and danced on the table" she asked worriedly.

   "If your asking if I remember who your in a relationship with then yes but, do you remember?" I pressed while grabbing a cart.

   "Of course I remember, and Burke does too" she whisper shouted at me.

  "Just make sure he doesn't say anything and I'll keep my mouth shut. Does Mer know your sleeping with Burke?" I reply while grabbing more Flour for izzie.

   "Thats the thing, Burke feels like your going to tell so he wants to tell Derek" she replied while picking up a random bottle of tequila she found on the wrong shelf.

  "Hey in the past 4 months I have never had sex at work, unlike some people." I pointed out. She rolled her eyes and went on to continue her shopping. I went wandering into the alchohal section where I found Christina and bourbon.

"Why dont you just move in with him!" Christina all of a sudden asked me.

"What?" I ask her pretending to be confused.

"Mark, you obviously like him, and hes still fucking you so he must like you." She answered.

"Derek will never speak to me again if I do, and he'll probably try to kill Mark not to mention Izz will get mad at me for not telling her, I just dont want people to know." I replied while grabbing a bottle whiskey and Bacardi.

After shopping I went to to Merediths to drop of the groccerys and then head to work. It was a green light when I was just about to go when a bunch of bikes came out of nowhere. Shit. I completely forgot about the dead baby bike race. I rushed into the hospital to get changed into my scrubbs. I walked In just as Doctor Bailey finished telling us all that we beeded to be in the ER, because of all the morons coming in. I made my way down to the ER nd saw every body fighting over paitents. I waited In till my fellow interns walked away and look for a moron to treat. My eyes wandered around until my eyes landed on a girl with spokes from a bike on her head and a tire around her neck. She was in a stretcher i stood there for a second wondering why no one saw her then started toward her.
   Oooh I thought to myself thats gold.
I walked over to the girl and just as I was about to introduce myself she sarted seizing, I ran to her and yelled,
"Page Shepard!" I wheeled her to a room and grabbed a crash cart. I watched her flatine and got the paddles ready.
                  "Charge to 200"

                       Nothing

                   "Charge to 250"

                         Nothing

     I wasn't going to let her die that easy

                     "Charge to 300"

                            Nothing
Legally I should have stopped at 300, but me being me I yelled,

                   "Charge to 360"
    The nurse hesitated but charged, I watched as the girls moniter stedied. I took a deep breath and stepped back to see Derek watching me.
"You saved her life when she should have died." He said in an informing tone.
"I know I was there," I replied sarcastically, not look up from the paitent who was still in her bike clothing and still had a bike tire around her neck and spokes out of her head.