Part 8

I'm sorry for not updating but my sister just came back from Iraq and I wanted to spend some time with her. So no I do not appreciate the rude DMs in getting so they need to stop if you want me to update .

"Hi Dr.Bailey fancy seeing you here haha..." I say nervously.

"What in gods name do you think your doing in scrubs out of bed?" She yells.

"On my way back now Dr. Bailey." I say with my head down. She sighs before walking me to the elevator.

"I'm sorry but I just cant sit there, it's killing me." I told her.

She sighed before saying. "I know, the Cheif wants to talk to you, and dont forget about the prom tonight."

"I cant go home, because someone wont discharge me. How do you expect me to wear a dress?" I ask.

"Sloan brought one from your apartment, I asked him to so any problems take it up with me not him." She informed me.
  I wheel my self toward the Cheifs office, I know what he's about to try to talk to me about he wants to try to break the interns by themselves.

I wheeled myself in and he shut the door behind me. And then just sat in silence

"I know what your trying to do, and its not going to work. Every intern that was in that room is my family, they taught me what family was and I'm not going to sell them out. So if you want to acuse someone of cutting that LVad wire it was me all me, I took the scissors and went snip." I told him keeping a straight face.

"You can leave now." He said sternly.

"Thank you Cheif" I replied.

"Oh and Dean, stay in your hospital bed." He finished.

I nodded my head and wheeled myself back to my room to put on whatever dress Mark picked out. And I walk on to Mark putting this dress on my bed.

"I suggested that I didnt go to your apartment but I'm the only one that had a key." He told me.

"And Bailey made you" I laughed.

"And bailey made me" he laughed back.

"I hate being pissed at you, you know that right" I looked up at him.

"I just want you to know that I didnt do anything other than kiss that girl, I was getting off of her when you walked in. It doesnt make what I did any better, I just wanted you to know. And for what its worth, I love you and I always will.
He told me, I stayed silent for a minute before using all the strength I could to stand up and press my lips to his.

"I love you too, now can you help me get into this dress."  I Say softly. After he helped me into the dress he forced me into the wheelchair.

"Can you take me to Dennys room I want to check on him, you know he told me some news." I said swallowing a gulp.

"What did he say?"  He asked concerned.

"He um he said that once he got out of the hospital he wants to spend time with me becaise were um were uh hes my brother on my dad's side." I told him blinking past tears.

"What did you say?" He asked softly. I was about to answer when we got to Dennys room and his heart flatlined as in completely dead.

"Mark save him!" I cried while standing up and starting CPR. Mark pulled me back and pulled me to his chest knowing that Denny had signed an DNR. I struggled wanting to help him but Mark held me close, I eventualy stopped struggling and sat down on his bed a whispered the same 2 words over and over and over again until izzie came in to show Denny her dress. I'm sorry. As soon as. Izzie realized what was going on she burst into tears. And collasped on top of Denny.