Part 7

Late. I hate being late, so this morning when I was late I was pissed. Now because I'm not one to blame people so it was completely my coffee makers fault. Because for some reason it doesnt plug itself in when its not plugged in. Again completely not my fault. I told Meredith this and she simply replied,

    "You shouldn't have moved out, my coffee make was ready on time" and laughed.

"Haha so funny, umm, how are you I mean you know with Addison and Derek trying to work things out again?" I asked seriously.

  "Well she's  definitely meeting new people everyday" George muttered under his breath while joining us on our rounds.

"Shut up George" Christina and I say at the same time.

Its time for me to see what attending I'm sent with and I just pray it isn't Addison, I hate watching babies die, its painful. I read the sheet and sighed with relief

O'Malley- Burke

Dean- Shepard

Grey- Shepard

Yang- Burke

Stevens- Sloan

Karev- Montgomery-Shepard

I took a sigh of releif and then Meredith and I headed to do Dereks Pre-ops and post-ops. I had just finished when we get a 911 patient that was in a burning shed.

"Mya Danvers hit her head and has multuple burns, sloan has been paged" I informed Derek while Meredith examined the patient.

"Miss. Danvers is there anyone you want us to call?" I ask her smililing lightly.

"No I um, my parents died when I was 10, there's pretty much no one." She replied briskly.
I lightly nodded and went on to talk to Derek,

"I paged plastic but there not here yet. Mark was on call last night do you want me to check the on call rooms?" I questioned.

"Yes be quick Maddy, I want her in surgery ." He yelled after me.

Checking every on call room was going to take awhile so I ran from room to room looking, first one nothing second one nothing third one, when I opended the door I saw Mark on top of someone I couldnt see naked. I took a deep breath and said,

"Dr. Sloan you were paged we have a woman with multiple birns ready to go in the OR." And walked out. I got halfway down the hallway when Mark caught up to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he started.
"Were in OR 3 Dr.Grey and I will be scrubbing in the woman has a brain bleed." I interrupt with a stone cold face Not wanting to hear it right now.

    After surgery I was paged by Dr.Bailey, so I had to go find her for god knows what. She had been sent home due to her pregnancy, she was over working herself so I had no clue why she would be paging me. Turns out she went into labor and addison wanted me to talk to her because she was refusing to push.

"Miranda Bailey, I have known you for 5 years, since medical school and you are going to push this baby out of you. Tucker is stable you are but you are going to put that baby in distress."

"Okay, you know O'Malley is going to be pissed that I am because you yelled." She chuckled.

"Addison get in here shes ready to push" I called out.
Bailey grabbed my hand to squeeze and the whole thing just faded by. 4 hours later William Mathison Jones Bailey was born with no complications. As soon as my shift was over I had to get out of there so I headed to the door only to be stopped by Meredith, Izzie, George, Alex and Christina. They grabbed me and pulled me across the street to Joes and sat me down in a booth.