Part 5

Izzie👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

    I wake up this morning to Mark looking at me and smiling.
  "What?" I asked him and he just laughed. I watched as Mark stood up,
"Do you have work today?" I heard him call from the bathroom.
  "I have boards at 2, I probably should have been studying last." I called back.
   "Babe I know you will do great." He said while coming out of the bathroom.
   "You know what?" He asked.
"What, I need to go study." I replied.
" Since I'm going to be staying here I was thinking about getting a place here." He finished.
  "Does that mean you plan on staying here for awhile?" I ask while cuddling up against him.
"Well I don't plan on going anywhere" hr replied.
"Why did you come here, not that I'm complaining but why." I asked him.
  "I didnt come here for Addison if that's what your asking, I came here to repair my relationship with Derek." He replied softly.
  "Tell him that, Mark he misses you." I told him, while sitting up.
"Ya I'd rather not get punched again." He said.
  "Make up with him or no sex." I ordered.
   "Well played" he replies while rolling his eyes.
  I got off the hotel bed and found my bag with my lap top, I decided that studying would probably be a good idea because was so fucking nervous.

1:30
I was in an on call room with Izzie and her cake, while studying on the floor.
  "Izz, one of us interns isnt going to pass" I said
  "And a bunch of us are going to become residents." She finished for me.
"Izzie, your my person" I said out of the blue.
"What?" She asked confused.
"Meredith has Christina, your my person." I finished.
"Your my person," she said smiling.

                    Skips boards
    I was pacing around waiting to her my results, when izzie walked in and squeaked telling me to check my email to see if I passed.
"Can you look at mine I can't." I begged her. We switched phones.
"Safe" I called. "Safe" she answered. We jumped up and down hugging each other. Nothing could ruin this sense of happiness. Until My phone went dont to tell me I had a message.

?-Hey it's your sister you never text, I havent seen you in awhile,Jake says hi btw, I may be drunk but your a bitch and dad says you were a mistake😯

    I finished reading the text as tears started to fill my eyes, I rushed out of the on call and then out of the hospital. I ran to my car, got in and went to Mers place.
  I was in my room when someone knocked on my door.
   "What do you fucking want?" I yelled.
   "I will complain to webber your like the beat intern." The person who I know as Meredith called threw the door.
  "Mer I passed thats not why I'm upset." I called back. I watched as my door opened.
  "Whats wrong?" this time it was izzie who walked in.
"I have a sister, her name is Kayla." I started. "She had a twin, Kendall. Kendall overdosed when I was 12 and she was 17 when she and Kayla were doing drugs at my dad's. Because my dad was giving them drugs. And my whole life he was denying me as his child, and not to mention he is still doing drugs with Kayla. Oh and lastly I was set to get married and kayla slept with with Jake, my fiance." I finished.
"Thanks izz your the best!" I faked while jumping up, then all of a sudden my door swung open and Christina, Meredith, Derek, and Mark fell through. It was clear to me that they had been listening, I looked right at Mark and pretended to be disgusted and said. "what is he Doing here?" I demanded looking right at Mark.
"Relax were friends now" Derek answered  for Mark.
"Well I dont know about you but I'm going to go get drunk!" I called out.
  "Ya I'm with her" I heard christina call. Derek and Mark walked away so it was just us girls.
"Do you plan on coming home tonight?" Mer asked.
  "What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"Well for the past week youve been coming home off and on so I get to listen to derek plot to put a tracking device in you car." She stated.
"No I'm not coming home tonight, but I'll bring groccerys when I come back." I tell her while fixing my hair.
"Besides who are you sleeping with, I recognize their colone from somewhere I just cant pin point it" izzie wondered.
"It doesn't matter, lets go get wasted Christina." I saved my ass, izzie is on to me.

At joes🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷

When we walked in christina and I walked over to the bar so we could be closer to the alcohol.
"We will give you 500 dollars all together if you don't cut us off" I told Joe,
    "Sorry those guys over there gave me 500 dollars EACH to make sure you do get cut off." He pointed to Derek an Mark. I rolled my eyes and ordered 2 vodka shots when he handed them to me christina grabbed one, "Hey those are both for me" I yelled at her. She rolled her eyes and drank it. 8 shots of vodka, 2 Martinis, and 1 random persons beer each later christina and I were dancing to music on a table. "BA ba Benny and the Jets," I sang, "Benny Benny ba ba Benny and the Jets!" Christina finished. Meredith and Derek had left an hour ago and izzie went to the hospital to see denny instead of to Joe's.  Then all of a sudden Burke and Mark walk over
"Okay time to get down"  Burke told us before taking Christina down and Mark took me off the table. I kissed Mark just as Christina kissed Burke,
"Your with Burke?" I said shocked,
"Your with Mcsteamy?" She asked just as shocked as I was. We look at each other and at the same time say, "No one hears about this"
   Christina went on to 'dance' with Burke and Mark and I left. When we got into his hotel room I pulled him to the couch, "lets talk" I told him,
"What are we?" Was my first question.
"We are two people who have sex and tell no one." He said. "But were not dating" I add on. "Why not?" He asks me "because you never asked." I replied.
     "okay then Maddison Joy Dean, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes I guess" I joke and roll my eyes playfully.
"Did you find an apartment?" I ask.
"Ya I did actually, and its super close to the hospital" he responds
"thats great, I was online looking for my own and I found a great one too." I shared.
"You are going to be paying rent in an arpartment that your not going to sleep in." He asks.
"We can sleep in my apartment too now that Meredith and Derek wont be living in the same space as me" I retorted. He laughed and started making out with me.

      The next morning I wake up to my phone ringing. Derek. Shit, shit shit.

D-Derek                     M-Maddison

D- Hey
M- what the fuck do you want at 6 in the morning when you know I have a hangover?
D-i just wanted to let you know that you dont have to be a jerk to Mark anymore, we got past it
M- thats nice
D- I can hear you rolling your eyes through the phone
M- you may not be doing anything today but I have to go get grocceries
D- ya mer told me about how when ever you dont come home you buy groceries
M-are you seriously not doing anything, I feel like you should start buying groceries too
D- I'm actually outside Mark's hotel right now were going to go to my trailer today.
M- oh I have to go bye

                       Call ended
  I shook Mark awake while trying to find my bra.
"Why are you waking me up this early" he whined.
"Because Derek is outside your hotel!"I yelled at him. He shot up and started to help me find the rest of my clothes. There was a knock at the door and I rushed to hide the bathroom. I waited to hear the door click to signal that they had left. I then rushed out of the bathroom and got out of that room fast.

Does anybody watch or know what saving hope. If not look it up, its so freaking good😗😗😗😗