Part 2

Derek👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
Just for the record Addison and Mark are going to show up way sooner like at the end of this chapter. Also the paitents are def not in the same order.

  After our first long shift we decided to go to Joe's. I walked up to the bar and sat in a stool. "What can I get ya" Joe questions. "Vodka, lots and lots of vodka." I reply tiredly. Around my 7th shot Meredith came over and sat next to me. "Ok lets go" she said. "Where? Are you going to teach me how to fly? Can you?" I asked her clearly drunk. "No I'm taking you to my house." She answered with a chuckle. "Why? Oh, umm I just want to be friends, besides you have Mcdreamy. Hes a catch." I said ecsentuating my words. "I don't want to sleep with you, you idiot. Im letting you move in. Dont think I didnt see your hotel key card, it may be the tequila taking but I'm letting you move in." "So you cant fly?" My drunken self made sure. "No." She said. "Thats ok. Lets go bestie!"
   I wake up to hear izzie and george arguing over whose room is bigger, I try to ignore it but that's definitely not going to work. I walk down the hall to the bathroom to find some painkillers. "Merrrrrrrrr where the fuck is your Advil" I whined. "In my hand." She replied from downstairs I went to walk out out of the bathroom when she walked flat into someone. Without even looking at them I go "hi Derek" he smiles and moves into the bathroom as fast as he could. Well ok then I thought to myself. I dragged my self down the stairs, to find mer pacing in the kitchen. "So, you going to tell me why my cousin is in our shower." I asked trying not to laugh. I didnt even care that D and Mer were sleeping together it was hilarious, but i, for some reason pictured them getting married. They had already been sleeping together for 4 months so it was normal to see her cousin in line waiting for the bathroom.  Maddi grabbed the Advil from mer, and took a handful. Meredith gave her a concerened look as if to say 'how much did you take' " relax, that was only like 3 pills." I reassured her. Just then Derek flew  down the stairs and rushed out the door. "Okay then, imma go get dressed now." I said as I backed away slowly, wondering why my cousin was in such a rush. I had already took my shower so I just needed to brush my teeth. I walk into the bathroom just as izzie is walking out, George is in the shower and does not seem pleased for some reason. While brushing my teeth I look under the sink for tampons. "George we need more tampons and its your turn to go do the shopping." I informed him while rinsing off my tooth brush and putting it away. "I'm a man, men dont buy lady products." He sneered.  "wow by the sound of your tone it sounds like its your time of the month too." I countered. I walked out of the bathroom to go find my shoes as Meredith walked in. "We need more tampons George." She told him in a nice tone. " For God sake I know!" He screamed. "It really is your time of the month, wow." Izzie laughed. As we exited the upstairs.
   I hurried to the nurses desk after changing into my scrubs to get the file for our case for Dr.Bailey. "Who is presenting," everybody stepped back leaving me right in front of Bailey. I sighed, " Kaite Bryce, 15 fainted while doing... Rhythmic gymnastics?" She told, well asked. "Yep." Kaitie replied before going back to her phone. "Ok O'Malley run a CT, Yang with O'Malley, Grey, and Dean this is your case now, I'm just a superviser."
    "Dr.Bailey, I hate to ask this but what do you want me to do?" Izzie asks afraid for more rectal exams "Here's a list of people who need rectal exams, have fun Stevens" Everybody split up except mer and I. "This is weird." I say. Mer gives me a confused look before I started talking again. "I mean our mom's paved the way for female Doctors and now were working together just like them." I finished. We spent most the time in the library looking for anything that could help us when we were paged for a meeting in thr confrence room.
   When we arrived Derek had us all sit down. "Listen up people there is a 15 year old girl here her name is Katie Bryce, heres her file. She is sick and we need to find out whats wrong with her so look at the file and please find something, the clock is ticking people, lets go." Derek finished. I started out to go check on the scans when someone started talking to me. "Hi," the girl said. "Hi, can I help you?" I asked. "Um ya I'm looking for Derek Shepard, your not his slutty intern are you?" She pondered,  " You look younger than I expected" she finshed. "Um ya, noooo, I can show you where Derek is but I definitely have not been sleeping with him, hes my cousin, Maddison Dean nice to meet you." I frantically replied. "Oh sorry I'm Addison Montgomery-Shepard" she said as my eyes widened. "As in Addison the cheating wife." I questioned with wide eyes. "Ya, can we just go find Derek."  She said coldly. " um I actually cant bring you but he should be on the 8th floor." I said. "Ok thank you" she said while rushing off.
     I get to where the scans are and look at them, everything looks normal. I went to Katie's room just as she started to code. I paged Meredith and she got there just as I got Katie stable. Katie woke up about a half hour later and we asked her questions but nothing told us why she was seizing. "Hey Mer?" I asked while we were making our way to the library. " Ya?" She responded. "Do you even want in on the surgery?"I asked "Not at all, you think I want to spend more time with Derek." She replied. " I'm going to lunch, we should ask Christina if she wants to work as a group to find out whats wrong with katie." I say just as cristina joins us walking down the hall. "Christina says okay because it will be 50-50 on the surgery." Christina says in 3rd person. We sit down at a table and start talking about Mer when Addison walks over to our table and says "which one of you is Meredith Grey?" Meredith raises her hand, Addison looks right at her "Stop sleeping with my husband you whore!" And with that she stormed off. ." Meredith was so confused, and looked so sad. I got up and went straight to find Derek. I found him and pulled him into an on call room. I looked around to make sure no one else was in the but it was clear. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I whisper shouted. Derek looked at me like I was crazy. "Addison just showed up in the cafeteria and yelled at Meredith she said Andi quote 'stop sleeping with my husband you whore' " I watched as his eyes grew wide " its not like I knew my wife was going to show up" she countered. "Whatever I'll tell at you later" I stormed into the library , where I found christina and Meredith working on finding the cause of katies seizures. "What is rhythmic gymnastics, is it gymnastics with a ribbon?" I ask after 15 minutes of looking in a book. "I think shes crazy, maybe she hit her head a little hard." Meredith and her shared and laugh. "Wait I second" I said jumping up. "Come on" I yelled back to Christina and Meredith. I raced to find Derek, I found him just as the elavator was closing. I stuck my hand in the elavator to stop in from closing. "An aneurysm, she said she sprained her ancle when she fell, she could of hit her head!" I pratically shouted at him. "That's like a one in a million" he replied. We sighed and turned around, then all of a sudden Derek said "Lets go!" "Where?" I asked. "To see if Katie is one in a million."
   Later while looking at the scan Derek saw that I was right and it was an aneurysm. "Umm doctor Shepard?" Christina spoke up. "Yes?" His eye brows rose. "You said whoever solved the case could scrub in" she said shyly. "Your right. Umm Grey congrats you can scrub in." He said. I stood there in shock, in my head I'm thinking what the fuck because I figured it out. I just walked away with Christina at my side. We werent mad at mer we were mad at Der, hes probably just trying to get Meredith to talk to him again.
   Izzie, George, Christina, and I met in the gallery with snacks and watched to whole surgery and when it was done we met Meredith when she was scrubbing out we met her and took her to Joe's.