Part 3

Christina👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Just so you know I'm not going to be a bitch and kill EVERYBODY of I will kill a few just not every body😇
    I awoke this morning and just sat there I had been an intern for 11 months and I have boards next month. According To Der he was giving his marrige another chance. Meredith has been sleeping around so that's fun. And Izzie is with her patient, his name is Denny. Derek had tried to make his marrige work for about 2 months before he walked into then on call room and found a nurse on top of Addison. "Hey mer?" I called out. "Ya?" She called back from her room. "We both have morning shift today so we just have to go till 6." I called out from my room again. "Ya but we don't have to go in till 7:30 right?" She whined. "Ya but it's 6:49 right now." I said while putting my 2nd shoe on. "SHIT!" She yelled I heard a loud bang as she got out of bed and rushed to find clothes. I opened my door and hurried down the stairs. I saw izzie and alex on the couch making out. "God, can you 2 just go in izzies room?" I questioned. "Oh your just upset your not getting any" Alex responded.  I rolled my eyes and went outside to wait for Meredith in my car.
    Mer and I rushed inside to change into our scrubs. On our wasy in we saw Addison, I still cant believe that Webber hired her.
   "Interns, come here!" We could here Bailey yell from the end of the hallway. We rushed over to her, "Ive got news, the boards are next week so you can go study in an on call room, none of my interns and I mean O'Malley too, fails their boards here me?" We shook our heads yes and went to an on call room. "I started studying 3 months ago, my mom told me to start studying 5 months before so I went with 3." I informed mer. "I wish I did I started 2 months ago." She chuckled. "Okay Hypothermia!" She said happily. "Ok um heat up and push warm fluids to bring your body temperature up." I replied. "Okay now me" we went on like that for hours  untill we clocked out and headed to Joe's. "Did we just get paid to study?" I asked walking to my car. "Yup lets keep walking before they change their minds. " I laugh just asbo remember I left my keys in my locker. "I'll be right back mer I left my keys in my locker." I said. I turned around and rushed inside I wasnt even paying attention and I ran smack into someone, and let me tell you it was not a soft surface this person had muscles. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I apologized. "No need to be sorry." He said checking out my ass. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I hear footsteps behind me And i look behind me and hes following me. "Can I help you?" I ask getting annoyed. "Do you know where I can find Addison Montgomery?" He asks. "If I show you will you leave me alone?" I reply. "If I say yes I would be lying, I cant get enough of you."he chuckles. I roll my eyes just as Derek walks up and punches him in the face. My eyes widened as he went down and didnt even try to fight back. "What the fuck Derek?" I yelled.  "Thats Mark" what all he said before walking away. This was the dude that Addison cheated with, oh shit. I looked down to see him bleeding I helped him up and brought him to a room.  "Your face is a nice shade of purple and blue by the way." I told him as I cleaned his face where Derek's fist had cut. "That hurts you know" he said wincing as I pressed down. "Why is it always rainy here? It makes me want to stay in bed all day." He continued talking. "Wow I just met you and your already taking about bed, subtle." I replied chucking. "Ya well subtle never really was my style." He answered while taking the stiches kit from my hands. "Here hold this." He said as he handed me a mirror. I gave him a look as he said "relax in a plastic surgeon. I for the thousandth time rolled my eyes. As he finished I started picking up the trash and throughout it in the bin. "Oh shit!" I yelled as I remembered I left Meredith outside while I was grabbing my keys. I picked up my phone and dialed mers number. She picked up on the 1st ring " Mer I'm  so sorry!" I apologized over the phone. "Its fine I got I ride with Derek, I'll meet you at Joe's." She replied calmly. "Okay bye." I said still feeling sorry. Mark looked at me confused I ignored him and just walked out. I got in the elevator and just as the door was about to shut Mark stuck his hand in. "What do you want?" I whined. He said nothing just simply followed me out of the elevator and to the locker room watched me get my keys and saw me get into my car and waved. "You didnt have to walk me to the car." I told him. "That's okay you can take me to the nearest bar." He replied. I sighed "get in."
      We made it to Joes and I told him to get out he did. He seemed a little confused to as why I waited 10 minutes before walking in, I didnt need to piss of Derek by walking in at the same time as Mark. As soon as I walked in I immediately saw Meredith sitting alone at the bar. I walked over and sat next to her "sorry, there was a patient that needed help."I apologized for like the thousandth time that night."it's okay it wasnt raining for once" she replied. All of a sudden her phone went ding to say sge had a text. She looked up at me to say sorry but before she could say anything I said "its fine, just tell Derek I said hi." She rolled her eyes and jumped up to go meet Derek at the door. I sat alone at the bar for a few minutes before someone comes up to me and asks if the seat next to me is taken. "I wish." The dude sits down and I realize it was Mark. "What do you want?" I ask turning to look at him. He looks deep into my eyes and I feel my cheeks redden. "You" he replied before pressing his lips to mine. He stands up and leads me to my car, I hand him my keys "I live with Meredith and Derek is there so were going to have have to go to your place." I said to answer his look. He starts driving until we reach a nice hotel.  He parks the car leading to his room. We reach his room I step inside after him and he reacts immediately kissing me with a passion filled kiss. He picked me up a brought me to the bed........