1

-lowercase intended-

taeyongs pov

I entered my new college, I had to switch colleges since my last one burnt down due to some kid in science class, I dunno the full story.

I walked in, going to find my classes then my dorm, but of coruse in that proccess girls stared at me as if i was food.

i hate that, people always like me for my dumb looks, i'm not all look jesus. i have a heart and a brain, just like me for that fucks sake.

"hi are you new here?'' some girls came up, smiling at me she seemed nice but a lot of girls seem that way. 

"yeah, do you know where history class 3b is?'' I asked as she smiled and nodded, "yes! I have that class infact. please, follow me." she said as she started walking.

"omg sorry, i probably just came off as some crazy girl. names yeri, i'm a sophmore here, i'm guessing you are as well." she said, she honestly doesnt seem bad, and she hasnt tried anything.

''nice name, my names taeyong." yeri nodded, she hesitated for a second before saying something.

''dont pay attention to the girls here, i can tell you they only want you for your looks, and dick." yeri said as she reached the class.

"well, dont hve to worry about thta, i'm gay." yeri smiled, "great! a gay kid! we dont have many gay kids, well we have 1 in our grade but hes a realtionship with a freshman. him and his boyfriend have a like a gang of gays you could say, you'llmeet him, i'll introduce you." yeri said opening the door.

"your late again.'' the professor said as yeri just smiled. ''i was showing the new kid here.'' she said as she motoined to taeyong.

''hi sir, my names lee taeyong i transfered from busan arts college.'' the teacher nodded, yeri had already went to sit with her friends.

''okay taeyong, since your new and these guys have seats they always sit in, even though there is no asigned seats. anyway, take a seat next to hmmm jungwoo." the proffessor said, as jungwoo raised his hand.

i took my seat, this kid doesnt seem rude infact he looks hella gay, i can smell it. ''hi my names kim jungwoo, i'm yeris brother, i noticed you were with her.'' jungwoo said as i just nodded.

''yeah, she was telling me some things. shes nice and pretty, and my names lee taeyong by the way.'' i said as jungwoo chuckled turning the page in his book.

''shes gay, dont get ideas.'' jungwoo joked, i chuckled.

''no problem there, i'm gay aswell thats what she was talking to me about.'' i said as jungwoo lit up, ''finally another gay kid, we dont have much of those here, if they are they're in the closet. boys here if they touch they go 'no homo' automatically." jungwoo said as he jotted down some notes.

''yikes, well they must be straight as fuck." i said as i took notes aswell, after a long feeling class, it was over, i was packing my things when yeri came over.

''taeyong! this is my girlfriend joy, joy this is taeyong hes a gay kid.'' yeri said as joy heard gay and lit up. ''oh great! a gay kid, i'll make sure nobody hurts you, straight boys here are frusterating.'' joy said sighing.

''so ive been told.'' i said as i packed my last book. ''well, lets give you a tour, i'll text the gay gang, which consists of boys and girls since we have to stick together, as there arent many of us." joy said as she took out her phone and typed, while we walked and headed out.

after a short boring tour, we were in the campus cafe. a table with some girls and boys waved over.

nobodys pov

they all took a seat,  ''hello you msut be new, and i'm guessing gay. my names haechan. my boyfriend mark is getting coffee right now." haechan said as he was eating his cake.

"my names renjun, boyfriend to jaemin and jeno, yes we are a three couple, yes it gets weird no, i do not care.'' renjun said as he took a sip of his drink.

''okay then, my names jaemin, boyfriend of renjun and jeno, if you didnt already know that. also, i'm the mom for jisung, i've claimed him." jaemin said giving a sweet smile, earning a glare from jisung.

''my names jeno, you already know who i'm dating and shit." jeno said chuckling, then taking a bite of his salad.

"my names chenle, i'm boyfriend of jisung.'' chenle said smiling, then went back to reading his book.

''names jisung.'' jisung said as he went back to eating his food.

"names irene, girlfriend of wendy.'' irene said as she smiled sweetly. 

''names wendy.'' wendy said, then going back on her phone.

"name seulgi, not dating anyone and probably never will. i'm the only single one here.'' she said bitterly.

''well, my names taeyong, i'm single too, so your not alone anymore seulgi." taeyong said earning a yay from seulgi, then thye all sat and talked for god knows how long.

??? pov

''why are you looking at that gay kid, you know gays are disgusting bro.'' 

''i wasnt, i was looking at the sign behind him.''

(lies)

*TBC*