12

"TAEYONG!" a girl screamed down the hallway and tackled taeyong.

"Yeri! don't tackle me!" taeyong screeched as yeri laughed at him.

"you know, if people didn't know we are brother and sister they'd think something very sexual right now." yeri joked.

taeyong rolled his eyes.

"they would never think that, its obvious I dont like you." taeyong smiled at yeri who gasped and got off of him.

"fine then, I see you are in a mood. bye." yeri said running off to her class.

"i- okay then." taeyong said as he walked to his class as well.

"taeyong!"

"oh hi yuta" taeyong said stopping in his tracks waiting for yuta to catch up to him.

"how'd the whole jaehyun thing go?" yuta winked.

"you nasty, he just went to bed once I got in. though I swore he said something to me, but I don't even know anymore." taeyong sighed.

"well lemme try and go get something out of jaehyun. bye taeyong!" yuta said running off to find jaehyun.

"bye."

"i fucking hate class." Lucas said hitting his head on the table.

all classes had finished, Lucas and Taeyong decided to hang out since they had their last class together.

"so how's you and jaehyun going?" Lucas asked sipping his water.

"ugh I don't know, there's still so much hate for him. I don't like him." taeyong said kinda lying.

"darn, I ship you two so hard." Lucas said sadly that his ship would never sail.

"well it's sunk a long time ago sorry to break it to you." taeyong said patting the fake crying Lucas shoulder.

Lucas and Taeyong talked for awhile until someone rudely disturbed them.

"lee taeyong please come with me." a male voice said pulling frail taeyong out of his chair.

"who are you?" taeyong asked but the man didn't say anything and took him away.

Lucas just shrugged and continued to eat.

"nice of you to join us taeyong."

-TBC-
okay y'all why tf does this have 1K reads, thank you for reading and voting though it means a lot to me :)
ily all
eat well and take care