3

-no ones set pov-

taeyong was walking with yeri to their class, he was telling about his roommate as yeri was curious of his roommate.

''hes very cute, but obviously very straight. he introduced himself as the biggest fuck boy in the school, or something like that." taeyong said as yeri gasped.

''is his name jung jaehyun or nakamoto Yuta?" yeri asked as taeyogn gave her a odd look, wondering how she knew jaehyuns name, maybe he was a huge fuckboy.

''its jaehyun, how do you know him?" taeyong asked yeri letting out a little chuckle.

''oh taeyong, honey, your in for a ride. jaehyun is a huge fuckboy, girls every other night, he is in that category of 'straight cocky jerk fuckboy.' kind of thing, he is a total ass as well, good luck taeyong, you'll need it." yeri patted his shoulder.

''well, were in class now, bye!" yeri said, opening the door and running to her friends as taeyong calmly walked towards jungwoo.

"hey taeyong, how has your time been here so far? met your roommate? whats his name?'' jungwoo asked, taeyong sighed thinking about his roommate.

"its been fine I guess. I met him last night, his name is jung jaehyun.'' taeyong said, as jungwoo audibly gasped.

"oh damn, he is a shit head I wish you luck taeyong.'' jungwoo patted the olders shoulder, just like his sister, siblings.

"okay class quiet down!" the professer said starting class, the whole time he could feel someone eyes on him, he looked around, only to see jaehyun and make eye contact with him.

he looked away fast, but he swore he saw jaehyun smile.

-after school-

it was a boring ass day, nothing interesting, he talked with his friends and did school work.

he got back to the dorm opened the door, and did not wanna hear what he think he heard.

it sounded like moans, specifically  a girls moans, there was no way jaehyun had brought a girl here. I mean who does that? it was only 6 it was to late for this, taeyong was tired and wanting to sleep.

he decided it was just in his head, and he'd go to sleep, he threw his bags on the ground and got changed then went to sleep.

he was awoken by a bed creak, he opened his eyes and looked over to jaehyuns bed, right next to his.

and he saw jaehyun fucking some random chick, he decided he'd just ignore them and yell at jaehyun later, about how he can at least warn taeyong if hes gonna be fucking. that way taeyong can have his headphones ready to block out all noise.

after around a 1 the girl left, taeyong then sat up startling jaehyun.

''can you at least warn me next time? I get you like to fuck, but i'm here as well and don't want to hear some annoying girly moans. also, I don't wanna hear nor see your small dick ever again." jaehyun gasped at that last part, he thought he had a good sized dick, taeyong saying that almost made jaehyun wanna grab him and show him his dick aint small.

wait what was he thinking hes straight.

''well then, how bout you get you someone to fuck hm? I have a friend who'd gladly fuck you for free. I get a girl tomorrow night, i'll bring my friend for you. no saying no." jaehyun said smiling at taeyong who was taken aback.

"uh yes there is saying no you ass, I don't wanna get stds from your little friend. I don't fuck for fun, I fuck someone if I have feelings for a person, I don't play with people." taeyong said earning a nod from jaehyun.

"so can I still bring a girl here tomorrow night?" jaehyun asked, knowing itd be a no but why not try.

''fuck no, now it smells like sex in here. fix it asshole.'' taeyong said going back to sleep.

'hes one heck of a person.' jaehyun thought to himself

*TBC*