18

taeyong eyes went if possibly wider when jaehyun turned him around and kissed him.

taeyong tried moving away but it was of no use, jaehyun slipped his tongue inside of taeyongs mouth immediately.

taeyong was secretly enjoying this, but he knew jaehyun had to have had some type of drink.

jaehyun grabbed taeyongs ass, making taeyong moan into the kiss.

"mmf-" taeyong tried saying something but of course it was no use with jaehyun still kissing him.

jaehyun pulled away and said "you know you've been a bad boy, do you know what bad boys get?" he said leaning down into taeyongs ear.

"punishment." he said into the olders ear making taeyong hella nervous.

jaehyun picked him up and sat on a couch in the dark corner of the club, he placed taeyong on his lap and firmly grabbed his hips and made him start moving.

"f-fuck." taeyong said moving his hips faster over jaehyuns hard cock.

"s-shit." jaehyun said as Taeyong stopped moving already tired and his dick in pain from being so turned on.

"why did the bad boy stop? did i give him permission to?" jaehyun said grabbing taeyongs face and bringing it close.

"no-" taeyong started but jaehyun cut him off. "you're hard right now right?" jaehyun asked, he knew the older was hard judging by the lump in taeyongs pants.

"y-yes." taeyong said as jaehyun chuckled and set him down.

"as your punishment I'm not gonna fuck you for you being a hoe, you have to deal with that and youre not allowed to fuck anyone." jaehyun said walking away.

taeyong sat on the couch trying to collect his mind, jaehyun wasn't drunk at all or he wouldve tasted it.

yuta came over laughing taeyong looked at him all weird.

"what?" taeyong asked as yuta plopped next to him.

yuta took out his phone and showed him the picture of him and jaehyun on the couch.

"shit! how?" taeyong said as yuta took the phone back.

"well guess we weren't the only ones watching." yuta laughed again as Taeyong hit him.

"oh there you are, I thought I lost you." the girl from earlier came up throwing yuta off the couch.

the girl sat on taeyongs lap, "oh your still hard from earlier?" the girl asked moving her ass on taeyong.

"no actually he got hard from his boyfriend." yuta mumbled walking away, not wanting to see any of that shit.

"i- mmf- get off." taeyong got out, the girl was being stubborn and Taeyong didn't want to be rude by pushing her off.

little did taeyong know jaehyun was watching and he was literally gonna be dead soon.

"is daddy not enjoying it?" the girl said kissing his neck.

"i- I am- but my uhm friend wouldn't be happy about this." taeyong said trying to move away.

"well it's not your friends business who you fuck is it?" the girl asked looking at taeyong and kissing him.

that's when jaehyun lost it, that was his and that girl was kissing him. taeyong just couldn't listen to him.

taeyong just sat there, shocked and not knowing what to do.

suddenly he felt the weight being thrown off of him.

"look here slut, he isn't interested if you couldn't tell. your also trying to fuck MY boyfriend, so i suggest you leave before I loose it even more." jaehyun threatened the girl who quickly ran off.

"you just can't stop getting into shit can you little slut?" jaehyun said harshly bringing taeyong to his feet.

"you just wait I am not finished with you, luckily it's time for us to leave." jaehyun said as Taeyong stood wide eyed.

"i-im sorry." taeyong said jaehyun smiling.

"that's not gonna do, but thank you for trying." jaehyun said grabbing taeyong and walking him to the entrance.

"oh great the couples here finally." ten said shaking his head.

"we would've been here earlier but this one kept getting himself into trouble." jaehyun said as everyone was starting to walk out.

"oh yeah he got with the girl again." yuta said laughing at taeyongs misfortunes.

"would you shut up." taeyong glared at yuta.

taeyong tried setting his hand free from jaehyun to go beat yutas ass.

but jaehyun just tightened his grip.

"no letting go." jaehyun whispered into taeyongs ear.

UHM SO YO YALL IK ITS BEEN YEARS BUT I BEEN A BUSY ASS BITCH SORRY 💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕