4

taeyong woke up, and it smelt awful in the dorm, it smelt like jaehyun had just sprayed febreeze and called it a night.

don't get taeyong wrong, he loves febreeze, its just jaehyun ONLY sprayed fevreeze, and a lot at that.

''jung jaehyun, what the fuck how much febreeze did you fucking spray? God damn, I feel like my nostrils are fucking burning." taeyong said throwing a pillow at the once sleeping jaehyun. it was the weekend, so of course jaehyun was still asleep.

"what the fuck, don't throw a pillow at me. you said fix it so I did." jaehyun defended, sitting up then throwing the pillow back to taeyong.

"and by fix it, I meant make it smell nice you ass nugget." taeyong said, throwing the pillow back at jaehyun.

this went on for another 30 mins, that one pillow going back and forth hitting the other, while they called each other names, and cussed each other out.

until, a knock was heard at the door taeyong went to open it. he forgot he hadn't gotten ready he was wearing plaid pajama pants, with a white oversized shirt and his hair in a mess.

''he- oh who may you be cutie? didn't know jaehyun liked to fuck dudes." the unknown boy said to taeyong, as jaehyun came up behind him.

''I didn't fuck him, hes my roommate. who is hella bossy.'' jaehyun said whispering that last part, but taeyong heard him and slapped the back of his head.

''oh? well then, since hes not your fuck buddy, can he be mine?" the guy said smirking, taeyongs mouth dropped. 

"excuse you!? I am no toy, you fucking asshole its not right to play with people floppy dick." taeyong said, jaehyun laughed at his friends shocked expression.

''that might've been the best thing you've said this morning.'' jaehyun said as his friend hit him.

''well, since now I very much don't wanna fuck your sassy ass. my names nakamoto Yuta." Yuta said smiling, taeyong had to admit he did have a great smile.

''hm, lee taeyong.'' taeyong said shooting a short smile back. 

''well jaehyun, me and the rest are going out, I came here to grab you...buttt seen as weve never met your roommate here...lets bring him along!" Yuta said smiling, for acting like a stuck up fuck boy 2 seconds ago, now acting cute and innocent.

''I don't care, taeyong you wanna tag along?'' jaehyun asked looking at taeyong who just shrugged and said a simple sure.

the two got dressed and went out to meet Yuta in the hall, so he could take them to the rest of the boys.

''oh damn, taeyong lookin like a snack.'' Yuta commented, earning a hit from taeyong. ''shut the fuck up floppy dick.'' taeyong said while he glared at Yuta, whilst jaehyun just laughed.

I mean taeyong did look good, he was wearing a black hoodie, with some simple ripped jeans, his hair semi curly making him look like a little cute, yet edgy puppy.

''grr, anyway, lets get going theyre probably confused on how long were taking." Yuta said walking ahead of the two, jaehyun and taeyong following after him. after a short walk, out of the dorm building, taeyong saw around 3 other dudes.

''jaehyun has a cute roommate, so we brought him along.'' Yuta said pulling taeyong to the front, he felt all the boys eyes piercing through him. he now felt insecure, with them looking at him like he was food ready to be eaten.

''uhh hi i'm lee taeyong..'' he gave an awkward smile.

''hello there, i'm ten, that's johnny and that over there on now his phone is lucas.'' the boy named ten said, pointing out everyone.

''where are we going?" jaehyun asked as they all started walking off campus.

''we are gonna go to some skate rink, they are having a student discount there today, supposed to be for people with dates. seen as we all have no significant other, we are going with a group.'' johnny said, kicking a rock.

''wait so that means if is for couples..we have to pair up to get in?" taeyong asked.

''yeah, uuhh I haven't thought about how to spilt us up... me and johnny, Yuta and lucas and since you two are roommates and would be more comfy with each other... you two together." ten said, taeyong thinking its bad to have to be with jaehyun, but better than floppy dick, and he didn't know the others so eh.

''better than being with floppy dick I guess.'' taeyong said shrugging his shoulders, making everyone laugh.

''my names Yuta!! not floppy dick!" Yuta said, offended that he got called floppy dick.

''anyway...were here now spilt up!" johnny said as everyone went to their 'significant other'

''hold hands so its more believable.'' ten said, turning around to wink at them.

jaehyun and taeyong reluctantly held hands.

the others were ahead of them, seen as they all wanted to go first why? they don't know.

after the others, it was their turn, they handed the lady their money, trying to look as comfortable as possible.

''you two are a cute couple.'' the lady said handing them their wrist bracelets for them to put on.

''thank you ma'am.'' taeyong said smiling, taking his band. ''if you weren't gay, I would be asking for your number right now, your adorable what the hell.'' the lady said laughing, jaehyun took his wrist band.

''thank yo-'' taeyong was about to say, but then jaehyun dragged him off.

''oooooo possessive.'' lucas said teasing, jaehyun who just glared at him.

''very.'' Yuta said smirking at jaehyun, who glared at him. ''wheres ten and johnny?'' jaehyun asked changing the subject.

''oh they went off the get drinks and shit.'' Yuta said while looking at the twos intertwined hands.

''jaehyun, your still holding onto taeyong hand.'' Yuta said laughing, as jaehyun quickly disconnected his hand from taeyongs.

''l-lets just go find johnny and ten.'' jaehyun said walking off fast.

-TBC-