13

"why am I here? and who may you be?" taeyong asked as that man took him behind the school and threw him on the ground.

"I think you know why, and how could you not remember? I'm jaehyuns girlfriend, you heard us fuck once." the girl said smiling as taeyong glared.

"well then jaehyuns girlfriend, I dont know which one since he fucks someone new every night." taeyong gave a rude smile back.

"ugh, he's mine though! vernon, I want you to figure out those girls and make sure they NEVER go near jaehyun again!" the still unknown girl yelled at the man, who is now known as vernon.

"y-yes ma'am." vernon said as he held down taeyong so he couldn't leave.

"okay look here taeyong, my name's jiyun and the reason your here is cause your oddly close to jaehyun. I can already tell you are just not straight, so don't get any ideas hes mine not yours." jiyun said harshly and then gave a creepy smile. "if you do I'll hurt you."

"don't worry i hate your boyfriend, he's a dick good luck with him." taeyong said pushing Vernon off of him.

"now if you'll excuse I'm gonna go bye slut." taeyong said walking away as jiyun scoffed.

"hey yuta, so I learned recently jaehyun has a girlfriend." taeyong said as he sat down on the floor in his dorm next to yuta.

"for real? and he said he'd never date." yuta said shaking his head.

"well that was a false statement." taeyong said brining out his phone since it went off.

the dorm inspectors are gonna be doing rounds today on our floor, make sure it's clean. I'm on my way there to hide my sex toys don't worry about those. :)
-jaehyun

ew you nasty, I won't even touch your side. if you get in trouble not my fault.

you bitch when I get there I'ma throw a toy at you.

or use it on you ;)

I rather have a dog fuck me.

you suck.

"you might wanna head back to your dorm, they are doing rounds today jaehyun just texted me." taeyong said as yuta stood up and ran out fast, guess he had some stuff.

then taeyong went to his side and cleaned up, he didn't have much things and no things that weren't allowed in dorms. he was just making sure it was clean and tidy, he didn't wanna join jaehyun in getting in trouble.

"okay I'm here have they come?" jaehyun said busting in the door, scaring taeyong.

"Jesus, no they havent you still have some time." taeyong said organizing his books.

"perfect." jaehyun said grabbing his shit and moving it somewhere they wouldn't find it.

"I'm going to put my laundry in the washer, I'll be back." taeyong said walking out the door with his clothes.

"haha perfect." jaehyun said as he smiled.

he ended up putting his toys on taeyongs side in plain sight where they'd look.

little did he know he forgot some of his as well.

-TBC-
yeet