6

"no problem"

then suddenly, taeyong felt lips on his before he could protest.

after 5 seconds jaehyun let go and just smirked at shocked taeyong.

"oh my! your both so cute!" the lady said then handed them their prize, jaehyun took it and smiled then thanked her.

jaehyun had to help taeyong off stage, since he was STILL in shock.

"taeyong youe gonna have to come out of that state." Johnny said as he shook taeyong.

"JUNG JAEHYUN WHAT THE FUCK!?" a girl voice yelled, before anyone could even process the voice or anything, jaehyun suddenly fell forward from a skate hitting his head.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY INNOCENT BABY!" the girl said, now identified as yeri.

"i- relax yeri, it's okay I'm fine." taeyong reassured, whilst the others helped jaehyun.

"are you sure?" Yeri said checking the boy.

"yes mom, now go to your girlfriend we're all fine and dandy here." taeyong said giving her a quick smile before pushing her off.

"omg I'm so sorry!" taeyong said to jaehyun as the rest laughed.

"here I was thinking this would be a boring trip, we need to bring taeyong along more often!" yuta said clapping his hands, everyone other than jaehyun and Taeyong agreed to that, seen as Taeyong was helping jaehyun.

"but if they actually started dating, I wouldn't complain. they're actually hella cute with each other." Lucas said as everyone nodded.

"but taeil would actually kill him, you know he hates gays." Johnny said sighing.

"right....that's why none of us came out to him yet..you know if he really loves us, he'll accept us. right now, only jaehyun is in the clear from getting beaten by him for being gay." ten said pausing before continueing smirking.

"but I bet taeyong will change that very soon." ten said giving a look of  'were gonna make that happen' to his friends.

meanwhile in taeyong in jaehyuns world, taeyong was checking jaehyuns head, which was slightly bleeding.

"ouCH! DOnT PrESS oN iT YoU fUCKinG aSs!" jaehyun yelled as taeyong then just hit him, "shut up! I have to check it you big baby!" taeyong said as he turned jaehyun around, checking his forehead.

he fell face first, so of course he'd have something on his forehead, which he did a bruise in the middle of his forehead.

"hah you have a big bruise! nobody will fuck you now hah!" taeyong said laughing in joy seeing jaehyun like this.

"shut the fuck up! I bet you'd still fuck me" jaehyun said smirking, taeyongs face dropped and turned into a glare.

"don't make me get yeri again." taeyong said warning jaehyun who just shook his head, he was honestly scared of yeri now.

"alright love birds let's get going hm? I wanna go get some good food, if you don't mind." yuta said as the two boys stood up.

"we're not love birds floppy dick" taeyong said as yuta gasped.

"how dare you! stop calling me that!" yuta said as the rest just laughed once again.

"okay let's go to Olive garden!!!" Lucas said running off, going out of the exit.

"come on we gotta catch up." Johnny said as the rest ran off, taeyong stayed behind and helped jaehyun since it was partly his fault hes like this.

"you know, I didn't mind yeri before. now I hate her guts." jaehyun said as taeyong slapped the back of his head, forgetting that's where he's hurt.

"how dare you say that about my friend- oh shoot! I'm sorry I forgot you were hurt!" taeyong said after realizing he hit the spot.

"taeyong I'm gonna kill you." jaehyun said slapped taeyong against the back of his head, really hard, so hard taeyongs frail little body fell.

"jaehyun! that was really hard!" taeyong complained sitting on the ground, his head now pounding.

"what did you do punch the back of my head?! damn it hurts, help me up." taeyong said, they haven't even got out of the building yet.

"grr" jaehyun said helping taeyong up.

"now we're both hurt, I think it's best if we go back to the dor-" Taeyong was about to continue his sentence before getting a skate thrown at his head now.

"AHGH" Taeyong said falling and his head was pounding like shit. he felt his eyes start to close and everything go black.

"taeyong? TAEYONG? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" a voice yelled and that was all taeyong heard before going out completely.

-TBC-