THE HAWK VS. THE FOX

Ban p.o.v
It's been a while since we fell from the sky I'm currently fighting a bunch of marines who shouted kill the pirate. At me well they weren't that much anyway. i wonder what the others are doing.

Just then I felt an attack that looked like it was powers by magical energy heading towards me at a high speed.
I dodged and looked at the attack it was green colored then another was sent my way I dodged it at the last second.

"you're fast to dodge my attacks I guess you'll suffice for now"i heard someone say with a confident tone in his voice.

I looked at the person and it was a man wielding a long black sword,
He wore nothing but a red and black coat and white pants and he also wore a wide brimmed black hat decorated with a large plume.

I looked at the person and it was a man wielding a long black sword,He wore nothing but a red and black coat and white pants and he also wore a wide brimmed black hat decorated with a large plume

"ohh really and for what?"I asked him while smiling.

He kept his calm face on and opend his mouth to speak.

"to fight me of course"he said.
"i was about to leave this place when you and your friends fell from the sky so make it worth the stay"he said before raising his sword into the air and rushing me I used my nunchucks to block it but he pushed me back.

"wow this guy is really strong he pushed me back with one attack"i thought he didn't stop he kept attacking with me blocking  his attacks, But he still scratched and tore pieces of my clothes.

"you have good reflexes, but are you going to keep running pathetic, after I saw your friends fight an admiral and survive I thought you would be worth the while, looks like I was wrong"he said with a dissapointed look on his face.

"my friends where did you see them"i asked in a hurry.

"east from here they were fighting the one of the admirals, and are now heading to the execution platform but you won't live to see th......"before he could finish what he was saying I dashed and tried heading to the execution platform.

"sorry buddy but I don't have time for you"i shouted while running to the execution platform but the man wasn't going to let me go that easily, he sent another wave of his green attacks at me. I was ready to dodge it until the attack split into two other waves.