METTING THE FATHER

Y/n p.o.v
"You didn't save him"a voice whisperd.
"no i tried I swear"i responded.
"you could've saved him"multiple voices said.
"I did all I could"i said.
"Please please don't leave me"i turned around to see fire fist holding straw hats body close to him no matter what that scene still remained in my head.
"please luffy WHY! DIDNT! YOU! SAVE! HIM!"he shouted at me.
"you could've saved him but you were to weak"he said.
"I tried I swear I didn't mean for his death"I tried reasoning but he kept looking at me with eyes filled with hatred.
"This is all your fault"he said as a giant shadow rises from the ground I couldn't see who it was until the shadows hand lit up with.....Lava.
"You could've saved them but you failed you were too slow too weak"he said as he impaled fire fist through the torso.
"you could've saved all of them"fire fist mutters before he and akainu dissappeard I felt something clinging to my leg I looked down to see everyone Judeau, melodies, gintoki, alucard, shisui, ban, and Johnathan all of them dead with blood coming from they're eyes.
"You could've saved us"he mutters as his eyes became lifeless staring back at me.
"no no Nooooooooo!".

"Y/n Y/n Y/n wake up"i felt a slap a pain in my face as I opened my eyes to see the beautiful blue haired girl from before she looked at me with concern in her eyes.
"i-it's you"i said as she smiled softly at me.
"wh-where am i"i asked she only blushed before speaking up.
"in my room"she stutterd immediately my heart started pounding at great speed and my face gained a blush.
"wh-wh-what!"I stutterd with red face she only shook her head before answering.
"no no no no for any bad reason I was only treating your wounds!"she said with a face redder than an apple.
"o-oh okay then how long have I been passed out Mrs.?"I asked as she gained her composure again and smiled.
"please just call me Vivi and you've been passed out for only two hours I brought you and your friends to the palace after you saved me"she explained.
"my friends?"I asked.
"yes they arrived after you ummm.....passed out, I can take you to them if you'd like"she said with a gentle smile on her face, which only made me blush even more.
"ye-yeah sure"i said as we got out of be she led me through the palace during the way maids and other servants greeted her and she greeted them back with kindness god she's cute, we walked until we reached a big door when she opend it inside the room was a sight to behold....literally it was ban and......a duck? drinking what appeard to be some type of alcohol with meliodes and shisui cheering them up.
"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"Meliodes and shisui cherrd until ban and the duck finished their giant mugs they were buzzed the Fuck out, shisui finally noticed me and spoke up.
"hey look everyone Y/n is here"they all turned towards me as they started asking me questions.
"Y/n I'm glad you're okay"johnathan said with a smile.
"thanks it's good to be back but what happend to me that made me pass out?"i asked as shisui and judeau who gained a smug look on their faces looked towards ban who was clinging to meliodes's shoulder.

"Hey wh-why are you guys starr*Hic*at me li*Hic*ke that"yeah he's fucked.
"wait a minute where are gintoki and alucard?"I asked looking around trying to spot them.
"I'm right here"i heard alucards deep voice say as I looked up to see a strange spot of darkness then from it emerged alucard who stood looking at me with his smile.
"Hey alucard what were you doing"i asked as he only gained a small grin on his face.
"I think you're gonna love this"he said as then a man wearing a guard uniform came into the room and spoke up.
"The king has arrived!"he shouted almost making my eardrums explode.
"my father is here?!"Vivi exclaimed as we got ready to meet him we all stood straight and ban well...he tried.
"the king has enterd the room!"the guard shouted as a man approached he had a wore a purple coat shadow coverd his face I was meeting a king what do I do am I standing correctly.
As the king enterd the room the light in the room removed the shadows that were covering his face as I took a look at his face I.....could not believe for the life of me what I'm seeing with my eyes it was Gintoki wearing a fake assbeard and a wig and apparently he was wearing the kings clothes.
"Buhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhaahahahahahah!!!!"ban broke into hysterical laughter as he fell to the floor while meliodes had a cheeky grin with alucard smiling but me, shisui, Judeau, and Johnathan were sweatdropping at this.
"Father why do you look so pale are you alright"vivi spoke up cutting the silence, i wish if she could cut my eyes to not see this abomination.
"What?! I-i mean no I'm fine my dear it's only that I got a cold but what are they doing here"he said pointing towards us.
"Father! That is no way to greet to our guests"she exclaimed, "are you sure you're okay you're acting weird today".
"Ahh yes yes I'm fine my dear but even then it's a kings duty to welcome his guests because if I don't then where is my pride"he started bullshiting just hope he doesn't get us involved in this.
"There he is!"a stern voice shouted, we all looked behind him to see an old man who was only wearing boxers with heart patterns on them.
"Father what is the meaning of this?"Vivi exclaimed shocked wait did she really believe this.
"that man is a fraud he came into my room shouting something about dancers and Hit me over the head then he took my clothes"the king ranted we all started to get worried expect for ban who was in the ground laughing his drunk ass off.
"Well the ruse is over it was fun while it lasted"gintoki said as he took off the kings clothes and handed them to him.
"What happend you were talking about a kings pride a second ago"the king said.
"yeah but to have one you must be a king"gin said as he cleaned his nose.
"Now who are you?"the king asked.
"oh! Me I'm with them"gin said pointing towards us.
"no he's lying"i said.
"never met him in my life your highness"judeau shakes his head.
"not familiar at all"shisui said while shrugging.
"who are you permhead"meliodes mocked gintoki.
"this perm is natural"gin said with his eyebrow twitching.
"and who are all of you"the king asked now fully clothed.
Oh boy this is gonna be a long day.

A/n
So here it is a chapter dedicated for those who wonderd where the hell gintoki went what will happen next is up to the imagination but until then.
Peace out!.