THE ISLAND OF WHAT!!!

Y/n's p.o.v
"Why didn't you save me?"I heard strawhats voice echo as I stood surrounded by darkness.
"You could've saved me why didn't you?"his voice said as he appeared with a hole through his chest.
"I tried"i said trying to talk but stopped when I saw akainu right behind him.
"This is all your fault"he said as I ran towards him but many black limbs grabbed me and I started sinking into the darkness before I was submerged I heard a voice.
"ONLY A FEW MIRE DAYS AND OUR DEAL COMES TO FRUITION"That was the last thing I heard as I was submerged into the darkness.
"No!"I shouted from the top of my lungs as I heard a second voice.
"Hey....ake....p"the voice said as I opened my eyes to see I was sweating and in a....bed?.
"Hey are you okay?"I heard a voice that belonged to a woman ask I looked to my left to see that I was in a dungeon!, but in front of my cell door was a blonde girl who wore really revealing clothes who and had a snake that slitherd around her body.

"Uh?, Hey"i said as looked at me for a while before speaking up she looked hesitant.
"You were screaming"she stated not even paying attention to what I said.
"Y-yeah I had a bad dream"i said trying to start a conversation she nodded and stayed silent.
"Where am I?, And who are you?"I asked as she looked at me before opening her mouth.
"My name's Marguerite and you're in Amazon Lily the island of the women"she said as a matter of factly.
Well at least this explains one thing.
"excuse me Marguerite why am I in a cage?"I asked she spoke up.
"I found you passed out on the shore I brought you here, so the doctor can heal you she said that you got hit in the head and almost drowned but you'll be fine"she said as I nodded.
"Oookay but why am I in a cage?"I asked waiting for her reply.
"well no man is allowed in this island but since I brought you here my punishment Is to guard you while the mistress and the others call you for your judgement?"she stated while I sweatdropped at that.
"Okay and when will they call for me?"I asked she put her finger on her chin while speaking.
"I really don't know, maybe in a few hours?"she stated as I fell to the ground with a sigh.
Great! Look what ace got me in now.
"I then just heard Marguerite speak up.
"You don't have to look so sadWe can talk to pass the time"she said as I looked at her surprised.
"Really?"I asked as she nodded with a smile.
"Thanks"i said as she nodded.
I hope the others find me and quickly.

Shisui's p.o.v
We all sat at the table as we started to eat I noticed that someone was missing.
"Hey where's Y/n?"I asked as everyone kept eating.
"He's probably a sleep"Gin said while eating the piece of meat he was given.
We all nodded as we continued to eat until.
"Nah! Ace pushed him off the ship"Meliodes spoke up with his normal tone while eating a piece of bread, we all stopped and looked at Ace with wide eyes his eyes were coverd by his hat.
"Ace did you really push Y/n off the ship?"I asked he didn't reply.
"Ace is this true?"Judeau asked with wide eyes, but he still didn't get any reply.
"Hey are you listening?"I asked as his head fell to the side with him snoring?!.
"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY A SLEEP!"Gin, ban, and Judeau shouted as he finally woke up.
"Ahhhhn!, good evening everyone"he yawned, which made me sweatdrop at his action.
"Ace did you hear any of what we said?"I asked as he stuffed his face with food before speaking up.
"Hmm? Oh yeah that's what I was trying to remember"he stated as Gin and judeau fell to the floor.
"Are You Serious!"ban gin and Judeau shouted almost making my ear drums explode.
"Relaaax, I'm sure Y/n is fine plus we still have one more day in the calm belt before the wind comes back so well wait for him here"he said as we all nodded I hope Y/n is doing okay.